Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT Toyota Motor Mfg Indonesia - D3, S1 Fresh Graduate Officer TMMIN January 2016

Written By JobsCDC on 20.1.16 | 1:10 PM


Toyota Indonesia
Toyota Indonesia / toyotaindonesiamanufacturing.co.id
PT Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia - TMMIN is a major automotive company in Indonesia. TMMIN operates primarily as a manufacturer and exporter of Toyota vehicle and its components.TMMIN is widely known nationwide as the largest car manufacturers with installed total production capacity of 250,000 units of vechile and 195,000 enginees per year. TMMIN is owned and managed by Japan-based automotive giant Toyota Motor Corporation (TMC). At present, TMC owned 95 percent shares in TMMIN, while the remaining 5 percent was owned by PT Astra International Tbk (Astra Group), the Country's strongest business group with strong business focus in automotive industry. TMMIN has its legal domicile in Sunter North Jakarta and now has 5 production plants, namely Plant 1 Karawang (production line up : Kijang Innova and Fortuner), Plant 2 Karawang (production line up : Etios Valco, Yaris, and Vios), New Engine Plant Kawarang (production line up : standard passenger car engines), Plant 1 Sunter Jakarta (engine assy), and Plant 2 Sunter Jakarta (packing center).

TMMIN produced satisfactory results in the first quarter of 2015 (1Q 2015, ended in 31 March 2015). According to TMMIN's Press Release (28 April 2015) as quoted by JobsCDC.com, the Company is shipped 44,000 units of Toyota Brand Completely Built Up (CBU) vehicles in 1Q 2015. That number is up 30.2 percent year-on-year (YOY) from 33,800 units CBU vehicles in 1Q 2014. Meanwhile, total Completely Knock Down (CKD) vehicle export in the first quarter of 2015 reached 9,740 units. 

To answer the challenges of the future, PT Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesiaoffer opportunities to highly talented people to build their professional career in automotive industry

HR / Legal / Communication Officer

  • Academy or University graduate, majoring in the following discipline : Law, Psychology, Communication, International Relation, Accounting, Business Administration.
  • Strong academic results with GPA > 3.00 (scale of 4.00).
  • Maximum age of 25 years old for academy graduates and 27 years old for university graduates.
  • Quick learner, fast pace, and possess good adaptablitity.
    For further information, please refer official source from CDC UNPAD on following link below. If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register yourself to www.toyotaindonesiamanufacturing.co.id and follow the steps carefully. Latest submission date 31 March 2016. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

    Notes :
    JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Toyota Motor Mfg Indonesia - D3, S1 Fresh Graduate Officer TMMIN January 2016 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

    Related Jobs :

    Share this article on :
    Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs