Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia - New Employee Development Program TMMIN January 2016

Written By JobsCDC on 13.1.16 | 1:01 PM

Advertisements


Toyota Indonesia
Toyota Indonesia / toyotaindonesiamanufacturing.co.id
PT Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia - TMMIN or referred to as "Toyota Indonesia" is a major foreign investment (PMA) company in Indonesia who invests in automotive industry. Toyota Indonesia is a local unit of Japan-based automotive giant Toyota Motor Corporation (TMC). At present, TMC owned 95 percent shares in this company, while the remaining 5 percent was owned by PT Astra International Tbk (Astra Group), the Country's strongest business group with core business focus in automotive. Toyota Indonesia operates primarily as a manufacturer and exporter of Toyota vehicle and its components. The Company is recognized as the Country's largest car manufacturers with total installed annual production capacity of 250,000 units of vechile and 195,000 enginees. TMMIN is based in Sunter North Jakarta and now has 5 production plants, namely Plant 1 Karawang (production line up : Kijang Innova and Fortuner), Plant 2 Karawang (production line up : Etios Valco, Yaris, and Vios), New Engine Plant Kawarang (production line up : standard passenger car engines), Plant 1 Sunter Jakarta (engine assy), and Plant 2 Sunter Jakarta (packing center).

In term of operationa performance, TMMIN improved its performance in the first quarter of 2015. According to TMMIN's Press Release (28 April 2015) as quoted by JobsCDC.com, the Company is shipped 44,000 units of Toyota Brand Completely Built Up (CBU) vehicles n the first quarter of 2015. That number is up 30.2 percent year-on-year as compared with 33,800 units CBU vehicles in the same period last year. Meanwhile, total Completely Knock Down (CKD) vehicle export in the first quarter of 2015 reached 9,740 units. 

To answer the challenges of the future, PT Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia is pleased to announce the following vacancies for immediate recruitment.

New Employee Development Program (NEDP)

NEDP is a 1-year integrated management trainee program in TMMIN. The program formulated to maximize future leader potential through various insightful program and activities. Opening NEDP functions :
  1. Manufacturing
  2. Production Engineering
  3. Production Control and Logistic
  4. Quality Assurance
  5. Engineering & Purchasing
  6. Research a& Development
  7. Purchasing
  8. Corporate & External Affairs
  9. Finance, HR, IT & GA
Who can apply
  • University graduate, majoring in the following discipline
    • Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical, Computer Science, Civil, Chemical, Metallurgy, Economics, Business Management, Law, Psychology, and International Relation.
  • Academy graduate, majoring in the following discipline
    • Mechanical, Manufacture, Electrical, Information Management, Civil and Administration.
  • Strong academic results with GPA > 3.00 (scale of 4.00).
  • Maximum age of 25 years old for Academy graduate and 27 years old for University graduate.
  • Proficiency in the English language (written and verbal).
    For further information, please refer official source from PT Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia on following link below. If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register and submit your application to TMMIN website at www.toyotaindonesiamanufacturing.co.id Latest submission date 31 March 2016. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

    Notes :
    JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indonesia - New Employee Development Program TMMIN January 2016 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
    Advertisements

    Related Jobs :


    Share this article on :
     
    Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs