Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT Indosat Tbk - Staff Project and Business Continuity Management Indosat September 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 20.9.15 | 2:09 PM


PT Indosat Tbk
PT Indosat Tbk / indosat.com
PT Indosat Tbk - Indosat is one of the largest public-listed telecommunication services companies in Indonesia. Indosat concentrates its business activities in providing a wide range of mobile telecommunication services, telecommunication networks, information technology and convergence technology services. With more than 66 million active subscribers as the end of June 2015, Indosat is widely known nationwide as the second largest cellular company in Indonesia. As a public-listed company, Indosat is listed on the Stock Exchange (IDX) under stock code ISAT. At present, Indosat is owned and managed by Qatar-based Ooredoo Group (formerly Qtel Group), a reputable telecommunication services company in the Middle East and Africa regions. Ooredoo Group  - through its subsidiary Ooredoo Asia Pte Ltd - controls 65% shares in Indosat. The remaining 35% interest in Indosat is owned by the Government of Indonesia (14.29%), Skagen AS (5.49%) and public (15.29%).

Despite of the economy slow down, Indosat recorded a satisfiying financial result in the second quarter of 2015 (2Q 2015, ended in June 2015). Indosat managed to record revenue of Rp 12,619.96 billion in 2Q 2015, an increase of 8.66% from Rp 11,613.11 billion in the previous year (2Q 2014). This figures was stated by Indosat in its Financial Statements 2Q-2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com.

To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Indosat Tbk are seeking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to join as

Staff Project & Business Continuity Management (VAC5287)

  • Hold an S1 degree from a reputable university.
  • At least 3 years of experience in the field of financial/ auditing/ risk management, business continuity management or other related field.
  • At least 2 years of experience in junior staff position.
  • Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
  • Able to work under pressure and tight deadline
  • Strong knowledge about the standard of risk management and business continuity management.
  • Good knowledge on COSO internal control framework.
  • Good knowledge on Internal Control over Financial Reporting (ICFR), audit techniques and accounting information system.
  • Good knowledge of accounting standard (Indonesian and IFRS).
  • Possess excellent leadership skill, strong conceptual and analytical thinking.
  • Good problem solving skills with the ability to make decision based on accurate and timely analyses.
  • Positive attitude and good time management skill.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Indosat Tbk on following link below. If you are interested to challenge yourself, please apply directly by registration through Indosat's e-recruitment system at http://careers.indosat.com. To apply for the position, please submit your application before 28 September 2015. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only selected candidates will be notified to join recruitment process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Indosat Tbk - Staff Project and Business Continuity Management Indosat September 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

Related Jobs :

Share this article on :
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs