|PT Indosat Tbk / indosat.com|
Despite of the economy slow down, Indosat recorded a satisfiying financial result in the second quarter of 2015 (2Q 2015, ended in June 2015). Indosat managed to record revenue of Rp 12,619.96 billion in 2Q 2015, an increase of 8.66% from Rp 11,613.11 billion in the previous year (2Q 2014). This figures was stated by Indosat in its Financial Statements 2Q-2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com.
To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Indosat Tbk are seeking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to join as
Staff Project & Business Continuity Management (VAC5287)
- Hold an S1 degree from a reputable university.
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of financial/ auditing/ risk management, business continuity management or other related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in junior staff position.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline
- Strong knowledge about the standard of risk management and business continuity management.
- Good knowledge on COSO internal control framework.
- Good knowledge on Internal Control over Financial Reporting (ICFR), audit techniques and accounting information system.
- Good knowledge of accounting standard (Indonesian and IFRS).
- Possess excellent leadership skill, strong conceptual and analytical thinking.
- Good problem solving skills with the ability to make decision based on accurate and timely analyses.
- Positive attitude and good time management skill.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Indosat Tbk on following link below. If you are interested to challenge yourself, please apply directly by registration through Indosat's e-recruitment system at http://careers.indosat.com. To apply for the position, please submit your application before 28 September 2015. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only selected candidates will be notified to join recruitment process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)