|Bank BTPN / btpn.com|
Bank BTPN’s business results in the full year of 2015 showed improved performance compared to the same period at 2014. According to PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Bank BTPN registered total asstes of Rp 81,039.66 billion at the end of December 2015. This reflected an 7.97% increase from Rp 75,059.22 billion at the end of December 2014.
To achieve the company vision ; to be the best mass markets bank, making difference in the lives of millions, PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
Operation Management Development Program (OMDP)
- Male/Female, maximum age of 25 years old.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) with a Grade Point Average (GPA) of minimum 3.00 out of 4.00 scale.
- Strong sense of analytical thinking.
- Have high self-confidence and excellent communication skills.
- Willing to be stationed in all over Indonesia.
- Willing to follow the stages of education and training programs continuously for 6 months and pass the exam.
- Willing to undergo a bond for 24 months, after passing the stages of education and training programs.
- Application letter;
- Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Copies of academic diploma and transcripts;
- Copies of ID Card and NPWP.
For further information, please refer official source from ITB Career Center on following link below. Interested in this opportunity, please send your all required application documents above via email and address it to email@example.com (max 1 MB). Please write “OMDP BTPN” as subject email. Closing date 17 July 2016. Only qualified candidate match with the above mentioned qualifications will be notified for further selection. (JobsCDC.com / Source)