|Bank BTPN / btpn.com|
Bank BTPN’s business results in the first semester of 2015 showed improved performance compared to the same period at 2014. According to Bank BTPN's Published Financial Statements (30 June 2015) as cited by JobsCDC.com, Bank BTPN booked total asstes of Rp 75.43 trillion at the end of June 2015. This reflected an 4.97% increase from Rp 71.86 trillion at the end of June 2014.
To achieve the company vision ; to be the best mass markets bank, making difference in the lives of millions, PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Tbk invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
Operation Management Development Program (OMDP)
- Male/Female, with ages up to 25 years.
- Minimal S1 with GPA min. 3.00 within 4.00 scales.
- Have a good analytical thinking.
- High self-confidence and strong communication skills.
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia.
- Willing to follow the stages of education and training programs continuously for 6 months and pass the exam.
- Willing to undergo a bond for 24 months, after passing the stages of education and training programs.
For further information, please refer official source from ITB Career Center on following link below. Interested in this opportunity, please send your application letter, CV, copies of diploma and transcripts, copies of ID Card and NPWP at the very latest by 17 March 2016, via email and address it to Deden.Ramdhan@btpn.com (max 1 MB). Put the “OMDP BTPN” as subject email. Campus Hiring Program will held on 21-22 March 2016 (08.00 – 17.00 WIB) at Aula Lt. 4 Gedung 2 Universitas Padjadjaran - Jl Dipatiukur No 35 Bandung. Only qualified candidate match with the above mentioned qualifications will be notified for further selection. (JobsCDC.com / Source)