|BPJS Kesehatan / bpjs-kesehatan.go.id|
Achievement and performance of BPJS Kesehatan in 2014 shows good results achievement. According to BPJS Kesehatan's latest news release as quoted by JobsCDC.com, the national health insurance agency of Indonesia registered total participants of 133.4 million people as at the end of December 2014. These total participants figures reflected an 109.72% increased from the target set in 2014 which was 121.6 millions participants.
In line with its continued expansion program, Badan Penyelenggara Jaminan Sosial Kesehatan (BPJS Kesehatan) is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities
- Maximum age of 25 years old (per 31 December 2016).
- Single/not married.
- A minimum final GPA of 2.75 within 4.00 scales.
- Minimum height of 155 cm.
- Good computer skill.
- Curriculum Vitae/CV (please write your marital status and height on your CV);
- Copy of ID card;
- Legalized copy of diploma (or temporary degree verification statements/SKL);
- Legalized copy of transcript;
- Passport photo size 4x6 with blue background (2 pieces);
- Previous job reference letter, if applicable.
For more detail information on the requirement and how to apply, please refer official source from BPJS Kesehatan on following link below. If you are interested to be a member of BPJS Kesehatan 's big family, you could come and directly submit all required documents above to BPJS Kesehatan - Kantor Pusat Gd Brataranuh Lt 3, Jl Let Jend Suprapto, Cempaka Putih, Jakarta Pusat on 24 - 25 June 2016 (09.00 - 15.00 WIB). Applications received after these dates will not be considered. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)