|BPJS Kesehatan / bpjs-kesehatan.go.id|
Achievement and performance of BPJS Kesehatan in 2014 shows good results achievement. According to BPJS Kesehatan's latest news release as quoted by JobsCDC.com, BPJS Kesehatan reported total participants of 133.4 million people as at the end of December 2014. These total participants figures reflected an 109.72% increased from the target set in 2014 which was 121.6 millions participants.
In line with its continued expansion program, Badan Penyelenggara Jaminan Sosial Kesehatan (BPJS Kesehatan) is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia.
- Willing to not get married for 1 (one) year, except for DR position who has been married at the time of application.
- Willing to submit the original academic diploma to the BPJS Kesehatan for a period of 2 (two) years since appointed into Prospective Employees (Capeg).
- Copy of ID Card;
- Authenticated copies of academic certifications;
- Authenticated copies of academic transcripts;
- Accreditation majors certificate (which can be obtained from the BAN-PT).
For more detail information on the requirement and how to apply, please refer official source from BPJS Kesehatan on following link below. If you are interested in working at BPJS Kesehatan and have met the requirements as mentioned above, please submit all required application documents above to the nearest branch offices of BPJS Kesehatan. All applications close on 18 May 2016, 17.00 local time. Applications received after these dates will not be considered. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)