|PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk / danamon.co.id|
In term of financial performance, Bank Danamon's total comprehensive income (consolidated) in the end of September 2015 was down 6% at Rp 1,995.45 billion as compared with Rp 2,122.88 billion in the same period last year largely due to economic slowdown. This figures was stated by Bank Danamon in its Published Financial Statement (September 2015) as cited by JobsCDC.com.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
Danamon Development Program ( DDP- W04 )
- Undergraduate degree (S1) or post graduate degree (S2) from local/overseas respectable universities.
- Have an outstanding academic record with minimum GPA of 3.00 from 4.00 scale
- Fresh Graduate or minimum 1 year experience.
- Maximum age of 26 years old.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly motivated, strong sense of analytical thinking and commitment to a professional banking career.
- Persistence and resilience.
- Excellent proficiency in English language.
For further information, please refer official source from ITB Career Center on following link below. If you are interest and meet the requirement that needed, please submit your online resume (allowed size for the email is 500 KB is the maximum) not later than 19 April 2016 to : HRTalent.Acquisition@danamon.co.id. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short listed candidates will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)