|ICBP Noodles Division / indofoodcbp.com|
During the business year of 2014, ICBP Noodle Divison succeeded in posting excellent financial performance. According to ICBP's Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, ICBP Noodle Divison booked total sales of Rp19.92 trillion in 2014. This total sales figures reflected a 15% increased as compared with Rp17.32 trillion in 2013.
Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, now PT Indofood CBP Sukses Makmur Tbk Noodle Division is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities
Area Sales Promotion Representative (ASPR)
- Male, single with the maximum age of 25 years old.
- Minimum S1 from all the majors, with GPA > 2.75 within 4.00 scales.
- Experience not required.
- Have a good leadership skill.
- Deeply interesting in promotion.
- Not in college.
- Have driving license class A (SIM A).
- Computer literate, minimum Microsoft Office.
- Able to work under pressure and target.
- Have a good communication skill.
- Good looking.
- Willing to be placed at Demak and Grobogan Central Java.
For further information, please refer official source from CDC Sanata Dharma University of Yogyakarta on following link below. Qualified individuals are invited to submit an application letter with their CV to PT Indofood CBP Sukses Makmur Tbk Noodle Division - Jl Tambak Aji Raya 2/8 Kel Tambak Aji Kec Ngaliyan Semarang 50185 up Mrs Novita (ADM ASPM). Please mark ASPR PWD on top right corner of your application envelope. Closing date 7 February 2016 (postmarks). All application will be treated confidentially. Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)