|Daihatsu / daihatsu.co.id|
Daihatsu is renowned as the second-largest automotive brands in Indonesia after Toyota as its controls about 15.3% of the Indonesian cars market. According to Astra Group's Annual Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Daihatsu reported total car sales of 185,226 units in 2014. Daihatsu now has 216 outlets spread throughout Indonesia, including 136 vehicle, service, parts (VSP) outlets and 86 vehicle (V) outlets.
In line with its continued expansion program, PT Astra International Tbk - Daihatsu Sales Operation is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities
- Management Trainee Administration Head (MT-ADH)
- Management Trainee Workshop Supervisor (MT-WSS)
- Management Trainee Sales Supervisor (MT-SS)
- Part Marketing Support Analyst (Part Analyst)
- Maximum age of 27 years old (MT-ADH, MT-WSS, MT-SS).
- Background in Bachelor Degree (S1) from reputable university, majoring in the following discipline
- Accounting/Management/Finance (MT-ADH).
- Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Endustrial Engineering (MT-WSS).
- Any field (MT-SS).
- Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Endustrial Engineering, Management (Part Analyst).
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75 out of 4.0 scale (MT-ADH, MT-WSS, MT-SS).
- Willing to be assigned in all over Indonesia (MT-ADH, MT-WSS, MT-SS).
- Candidates must possess a potential leadership, hard work, high interest in automobile industry (MT-ADH, MT-WSS, MT-SS).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (MT-ADH, MT-WSS, MT-SS).
- Have a good understanding of basic accounting (MT-ADH).
- Past experience in the field of sales will be advantage (MT-SS).
- At least 1 year of experience in the related field, fresh graduate are welcome to apply (Part Analyst).
- Strong interest in automotive industry, especially in parts area (Part Analyst).
For further information, please refer official source from Maranatha University Career Center on following link below. Qualified Individuals are invited to fill out registration form at http://mscc.maranatha.edu/recruitment-daihatsu. Closing date 29 February 2016. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited via SMS for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)