|Bank Indonesia / bi.go.id|
According to BI's profile as cited by JobsCDC.com, Bank Indonesia is led by the Board of Governors, comprising the Governor, a senior deputy governor and at least four and not more than seven deputy governors. The Governor and Deputy Governors of Bank Indonesia serve a five-year term. Agus Martowardojo, formerly the Finance Minister of Republic of Indonesia, is the current Governor of Bank Indonesia. He was sworn in by the president Susilo "SBY" Bambang Yudhoyono on 23 May 2013 to replace Darmin Nasution. At present, the Governor of Bank Indonesia is assisted by 1 Senior Deputy Governor chaired by Mirza Adityaswara, and 4 Deputy Governors, namely Perry Warjiyo, Ronald Waas, Hendar, and Erwin Rijanto.
Due to strengthen its team, Bank Indonesia is pleased to announce the following vacancies for immediate recruitment
Seleksi Penerimaan Calon Pegawai Tetap SATPAM Bank Indonesia Tahun 2016
Kantor Perwakilan Bank Indonesia Provinsi DKI Jakarta
- Male with the maximum age of 24 years old.
- Minimum Diploma (D3) holder in all majors with a minimum GPA of 2.75 (scale 4.00).
- Stacked with a minimum height of 165 cm and weight proportional.
- Physically and mentally healthy (not color blind).
- No glasses (do not have a minus negative or positive).
- Strong interest in routine physical activities.
- Preferably have the martial skills / experience as a security guard.
- If accepted as permanent employee of Bank Indonesia, the applicants are not allowed to have Parents / Siblings / wife who was working as a prospective employee / employees / other party (outsourcing labor / manpower PKWT) at Bank Indonesia.
- Not being undergo a bond or willing to release a bond with another institution if accepted at Bank Indonesia.
- Initial placement in Bank Indonesia Representative Office of Jakarta Province.
For more detail information on the requirement, please refer official source from Bank Indonesia on following link below. To apply for this opportunity, please complete the online application at http://www.bi.go.id/id/tentang-bi/bi-dan-publik/karir/contents/Default.aspx or you can submit your hard copy applications to Tim Pemenuhan SDM Departemen Sumber Daya Manusia - Gedung Tipikal Lantai 9 Kompleks Perkantoran Bank Indonesia, Jl MH Thamrin No 2 Jakarta Pusat 10350. Closing date 22 January 2016. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com/ Source)