|PTSP / jakarta.go.id|
Badan Pelayanan Terpadu Satu Pintu Provinsi DKI Jakarta - BPTSP Provinsi DKI Jakarta or commonly abbreviated as BPTSP is a regional work units (SPKD) which organizes One Stop Services (PTSP) in the Province of Special Capital Region of Jakarta (DKI Jakarta). According to BPTSP's profile as cited by JobsCDC.com, BPTSP was established by the Regional Regulation No 12 Year 2013 on the Implementation of One Stop Services. BPTSP has the tasks of guidance, control, monitoring and evaluation of One Stop Services in the Provinces of DKI Jakarta which include One Stop Services Offices, Implementation Unit (Satlak), PTSP District and PTSP Village as well as the services and the signing of the license and non license and document administration authority. BPTSP Provinsi DKI Jakarta is headquartered in Jl Kebon Sirih No 18 Blok H Lt 18, Jakarta. At present, BPTSP will organize integrated one stop services at 318 One Stop Services offices, including 1 PTSP Office at Provincial, 6 PTSP offices at City / County, 44 PTSP offices at districts, and 267 PTSP office at villages.
Due to strengthen its team, Badan Pelayanan Terpadu Satu Pintu Provinsi DKI Jakarta invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows
- Maximum age of 35 years old per 1 January 2016.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) with major study in Architectural Engineering from a reputable university (PTN/PTS).
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS) within 4.00 scales.
- Required experience for minimum 3 years in the related field.
- Technical expertise in AutoCAD and Sketchup (preferably Revit).
- Able to draw an image of Building Permit (IMB) House Live Simple (minimum 5 IMB images per day).
- High intergrity and disciplines.
- Willing to work overtime.
- Have their own laptop with specs that supports.
- Have personal vehicle.
- Not demanding holiday allowance.
- Registered as a member of IAI (Architectural Association Indonesia) are still active.
- 11 positions available with 1 year contract period (maximum THP Rp 13,650,000 per month).
Application should contains the below documents :
- Copy of ID Card (1 sheet) and domiciled at Jabodetabek;
- Copy of NPWP (1 sheet);
- Legalized copies of diploma and transcripts (1 sheet);
- Passport photograph 4x6 (1 sheet);
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) and includes a sample of worksheet (project portfolio at least 3 residential project);
- Copy of IAI membership certificate and a reference letter of active members of the IAI.
For further information, please refer official source from BPTSP Provinsi DKI Jakarta on following link below. Qualified Individuals are invited to submit an application letter with all required application documents above to Badan Pelayanan Terpadu Satu Pintu (BPTSP) Provinsi DKI Jakarta - Gedung Balaikota Provinsi DKI Jakarta, Jl Kebon Sirih No 18 Blok H Lt 21 Jakarta Pusat 10110 Up Kepala Bidangn Pelayanan Teknis. Application should be submitted no later than 18 December 2015, 15.00 WIB. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)