Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Mandiri Tunas Finance - Reconcile Staff Head Office Mandiri Group April 2020

Written By JobsCDC on 13.4.20 | 5:37 AM

Advertisements


PT Mandiri Tunas Finance
PT Mandiri Tunas Finance / mtf.co.id
PT Mandiri Tunas Finance - PT MTF is a rapidly growing company in Indonesia, running business in the financial services industry. PT MTF has core business competencies in automotive financing. Headquartered in Jakarta, PT MTF offers a full range of automotive financing products. Its products include car financing, motorcycle financing, fleet financing, and heavy equipment financing. PT MTF was first established in 1989 and initially registered as PT Tunas Financindo Corporation. Later in 2000, the Company transformed into PT Tunas Financindo Sarana (Tunas Finance). In 2008, the name of PT Mandiri Tunas Finance officially launched. PT MTF is a directly-owned subsidiary company of state-owned lender PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk (Bank Mandiri Group). At present, Bank Mandiri Group holds 51% shares in PT Mandiri Tunas Finance. The other 49% remaining shares in PT Mandiri Tunas Finance was owned by PT Tunas Ridean Tbk. As of December 2018, MTF offers services through 102  branch offices, 20 satellite offices and directly employs nearly 3,448 employees throughout Indonesia.

In the business year of 2018, PT MTF recorded a positive performance growth. According to information found in PT Mandiri Tunas Finance Annual Report 2018 as cited by JobsCDC.com, PT MTF managed to record total new financing of Rp26.9 trillion at the end of 2018. This number is increased by 21.6% Year on Year (YoY) from Rp22.20 trillion in the previous year. Total income in 2018 amounted to Rp 3.12 trillion. This number increased by 13.94% YoY from Rp2.74 trillion in 2017. Referring to its annual report, the total current profit of 2018 reached Rp 403.3 billion in 2018 or up 15.2% from Rp 350.24 billion in 2017.

To support its progressive growth and maximize the organizational capability, PT Mandiri Tunas Finance seeks extraordinarily talented individuals to fulfill the position as follows

Reconcile Staff.HO

Requirements
  • Maximum age of 30 years old.
  • Minimum S1 education.
  • Minimum GPA of 2.75
  • Minimum 1-year experience.
For more detail information on the requirement, please refer official source from PT Mandiri Tunas Finance on following link below. If you feel have the right talent and skills please register and sign in to PT Mandiri Tunas Finance e-recruitment website with la ink as follows http://karir.mtf.co.id. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Mandiri Tunas Finance - Reconcile Staff Head Office Mandiri Group April 2020 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs