Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Hakaaston - Fresh Graduate Management Trainee Hutama Karya Group March 2020

Written By JobsCDC on 2.3.20 | 8:11 AM

Advertisements


PT Hutama Karya (Persero)
PT Hutama Karya (Persero) / hutamakarya.com
PT Hakaaston - Hakaaston is a directly-owned subsidiary company of state-owned construction company PT Hutama Karya (Persero) that is involved in the trading business. Hakaaston engaged in providing a wide range of products for the construction of highways, airports, roads, Parking, and others. Hakaaston operated in Asphalt Mixing Plant (AMP). Its business includes asphalt retail sales and asphalt overlay in projects using the flexible pavement. According to information found in PT Hutama Karya (Persero) Annual Report 2017 as cited by JobsCDC.com, PT Hutama Karya (Persero) is the majority shareholder at Hakaastron, with 99.75% of ownership. The other 0.25% remaining shares in Hakaaston was owned by Yayasan Kesejahteraan Karyawan PT HK. PT Hakaaston is based in Bekasi West Java and its head office is located at Ruko Plaza Deminimalis Kav 10, Jl Caman Raya, Jatibening Bekasi 17412. Hakaaston now has 11 production units spread in all over Indonesia.

In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Hakaaston is currently taking applicants for the following position:

Management Trainee

Requirements
  • Fresh graduate.
  • Maximum age of 27 years old.
  • Minimum education background in S1 degree or equivalent, majoring in following disciplines
    • Computer Science/Information Technology
    • Civil Engineering
    • Environmental/Health/Safety Engineering
    • Mechanical Engineering
    • Finance/Accountancy/Banking
    • Accounting
  • Minimum GPA of 3.00.
  • Willing to be assigned in all operational areas of HAKAASTON
    For more detail information on the requirement, please refer official source from PT Hutama Karya (Persero)on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exciting career opportunity, please register directly at https://rekrutmen.hutamakarya.com. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

    Notes :
    JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Hakaaston - Fresh Graduate Management Trainee Hutama Karya Group March 2020 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
    Advertisements

    Related Jobs :


    Share this article on :
     
    Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs