Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk - Kriya Mandiri Program Bank Mandiri March 2020

Written By JobsCDC on 27.3.20 | 8:39 AM


Bank Mandiri
Bank Mandiri / mandiricareer.net
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk - Bank Mandiri (IDX: BMRI) is a trusted and reliable state-owned commercial bank in Indonesia. Bank Mandiri is recognized as the largest bank in Indonesia in term of total assets, loans and deposits. According to information found in Bank Mandiri's website as cited by JobsCDC.com, Bank Mandiri managed to record total assets of Rp 1,236 trillion as of June 2019. Referring to its website, the total loans of Bank Mandiri as of June 2019 were Rp 835.1 trillion and total deposit of worth of Rp 843.2 trillion as of June 2019. Bank Mandiri is a state-owned bank that is majority-owned by the Government of Indonesia. As of today, the Government of Indonesia holds 60% shares in Bank Mandiri which represented by the Minister of State-Owned Enterprises (SOE). The other 40% remaining shares in Bank Mandiri were owned by the general public (8.91% domestic investors and 31.09% foreign investors). Based in Jakarta, Bank Mandiri now has more than 2,460 branch and sub-branch offices, 1,975 micro offices, and 17,376 ATMs spread all over Indonesia (as of December 2018). Bank Mandiri also supported by 7 overseas branch offices; Cayman Island, Singapore, Hongkong, Shanghai China, London UK, Dili Timor Leste, and Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. Bank Mandiri now has 11 directly-owned subsidiaries and 3 associated companies. PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk was formed on 2 October 1998 by the Government of Indonesia as part of the Indonesian bank restructuring program. Bank Mandiri was formed as a merger result of 4 state-owned banks; Bank Bumi Daya, Bank Dagang Negara, Bank Exim, and Bapindo.

To achieve the company vision: to be Indonesia’s most admired and consistently progressive financial institution, PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following positions

Kriya Mandiri

  • High School graduates and Diploma / Graduates.
  • Grade Point Average :
    • Minimum high school graduate, with a minimum 6.5 average on the national test score;
    • Diploma / Graduates with a minimum GPA of 2.50.
  • Maximum age for selections:
    • Maximum age of 24 years old for Diploma and Graduates.
    • Maximum age of 19 years old for High School Graduates.
  • Remain unmarried during the internship period.
  • Presentable and good communication skill.
Vacant Position
  1. Aceh, North Sumatera & Riau
  2. Jambi, Lampung, West & South Sumatera
  3. Tangerang, North Jakarta, Central Jakarta & West Jakarta
  4. Central Jakarta, East Jakarta & Bekasi
  5. South Jakarta, Depok & Bogor
  6. West Java
  7. Central Java & Yogyakarta
  8. East Java
  9. Kalimantan
  10. Sulawesi & Maluku
  11. Bali & Nusa Tenggara
  12. Papua
For more detail information, please refer official source from PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk on following link below. To apply for, please register directly through the Bank Mandiri e-recruitment system with a link as follow https://www.mandiricareer.net/page/kriya-mandiri. All application will be kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk - Kriya Mandiri Program Bank Mandiri March 2020 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

Related Jobs :

Share this article on :
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs