Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk - Fresh Graduate Home Office Secretary DIP WIKA Group February 2020

Written By JobsCDC on 5.2.20 | 5:54 AM

Advertisements


PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk
PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk / wika.co.id
PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk - WIKA is a leading state-owned general construction company in Indonesia. WIKA has business focus rests on 5 business pillars: Industry, Infrastructure and Building, Energy and Industrial Plant, Realty and Property, and Investments. WIKA was first established in 1960 and initially registered as Perusahaan Negara Bangunan Widjaja Karja (PN Widjaja Karja) with principal business in the electrical, water pipe installation. Later in 1972, PN Widjaja Karja renamed into PT Wijaya Karya.
Based in Jakarta, WIKA now supported by 7 directly-owned subsidiaries. WIKA's subsidiaries comprise of PT Wijaya Karya Rekayasa Konstruksi (90.04% owned by WIKA), PT Wijaya Karya Gedung (69.30%), PT Wijaya Karya Bitumen (99.00%), PT Wijaya Karya Serang  Panimbang (80.00%), PT Wijaya Karya Beton (60.00%), PT Wijaya Karya Realty (90.88%), and PT Wijaya Karya Industri dan Konstruksi (97.22 %).

PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk is a public-listed company and is majority-owned by the Government of Indonesia. WIKA's shares are listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) since 2007 under reference code WIKA. As of December 2017, WIKA is 65.05% owned by the Government of Indonesia which represented by the Ministry of State-owned Enterprises (SOEs). The other 34.95% remaining shares in WIKA were owned by the general public and investors.

In term of financial positions, WIKA has recorded a good performance in 2017. WIKA registered a 67.06% growth in total net sales value of Rp26.18 trillion as compared with Rp 15.67 trillion in 2016, according to information found in PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2017 as cited by JobsCDC.com. Referring to its annual report, PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk successfully recorded a total asset of Rp 45.68 trillion, with a noticeable increase of 45.70% from Rp 31.35 trillion in 2016.

In line with its continued expansion program, PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk - Departement Industrial Plant (DIP) are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :

Home Office Secretary (Mandarin)

Requirements
  • Minimum Bachelor's Degree (S1) in any field.
  • Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
  • Language : Mandarin, English, Indonesia.
  • Able to write and speak fluent Mandarin.
  • Based in Jakarta, willing to take a business trip to Bontang.
For more detail information, please refer official source from WIKA on following the link below. If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with WIKA, please forward your updated CV to recruitment.dip@wika.co.id before 7 February 2020. All applications will be handled in strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates that match the requirements and qualifications will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk - Fresh Graduate Home Office Secretary DIP WIKA Group February 2020 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs