Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Surya Energi Indotama - D3, S1 Staff, Engineer LEN Group February 2020

Written By JobsCDC on 20.2.20 | 8:42 AM

Advertisements


PT Surya Energi Indotama
PT Surya Energi Indotama / suryaenergi.com
PT Surya Energi Indotama - PT SEI or known as SEI is a rapidly growing company in Indonesia with strong business competencies on renewable energy. PT SEI running business in Engineering, Procurement, Construction (EPC) for renewable energy sectors, especially solar power. Its products include a centralized solar power plant (off-grid), hybrid power plant, on-grid power plant, solar tree, rooftop power, and solar street lighting. PT Surya Energi Indotama was established in 2009. The company is a subsidiary of state-owned PT Len Industri (Persero). As of December 2018, PT Len Industri (Persero) controls 90% of shares in PT Surya Energi Indotama. The other 10% of the remaining shares were owned by PT Eltran Indonesia. PT Surya Energi Indotama is based in Bandung West Java and its head office is registered at Jl Soekarno Hatta 501, Bandung 40265.

Due to strengthen its team, PT Surya Energi Indotama is seeking urgently qualified candidates of employee for the position of

Eksekutif Penjualan

Requirements
  • S1 in any field (preferably Engineering).
  • The candidates with prior experience in the related field for at least 3 years is preferred.
  • Strong communication and personal approach skills.
  • Strong interest in the renewable energy industry.
  • Willing to be assigned in all over Indonesia.
  • Able to work under pressure and target.
  • Able to work in a team or individually.
Eksekutif Pemasaran & Pengembangan Bisnis

Requirements
  • S1 in any field (preferably Engineering). Preferably majoring in Industrial Engineering, Business Management or other related disciplines.
  • The candidates with prior experience in the related field for at least 1 year is preferred.
  • Strong interest in the renewable energy industry.
  • Willing to be assigned in all over Indonesia.
  • Able to work under pressure and target.
  • Able to work in a team or individually.
Junior Electrical Engineer

Requirements
  • Minimum D3 in Electrical Engineering.
  • Minimum 3 years of experience in the same position or in the EPC company.
  • Fluent in English.
  • Skilled in operating AutoCAD software.
  • Required experience in detailing the material take-off electrical component.
Civil Structure

Requirements
  • Minimum S1 in Civil Engineering.
  • Minimum 3 years of experience in the related field.
  • Must be conversant with International, Indonesian, and Company statutory regulation and specifications or codes and procedures.
  • Able to work independently.
  • Computer literate, familiar with Microsoft Office application.
  • Fluent in English, both oral and written.
  • Skilled in operating structure software (STAAD Pro) and CAD will be an advantage.
  • Willing to travel to project sites.
  • Required experience in detailing the material take-off electrical component.
Estimator Mechanical Engineer

Requirements
  • Minimum S1 in Engineering.
  • Minimum 3 years of experience as Mechanical and Electrical Engineering in construction company.
  • Experienced in supervises of installation.
  • Responsible for mechanical and electrical design.
  • Able to prepare working drawings.
  • Able to overviewing the installation.
  • Able to prepare budget associated with mechanical and electrical aspects.
  • Good communication in Bahasa and English.
  • Good coordination and attitude to both team and client.
  • Willing to travel to site project.
For more detail information, please refer official source from PT Surya Energi Indotama on following the link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exciting career opportunity, please apply in confidence by filling online application form at bit.ly/SEIRECRUITMENT. Your resume will be strictly treated as confidential and only suitable candidates will be contacted for further processing. (JobsCDC.com/Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Surya Energi Indotama - D3, S1 Staff, Engineer LEN Group February 2020 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs