Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Kereta Api Pariwisata - D3, S1 Accounting and Tax Staff KAI Group February 2020

Written By JobsCDC on 3.2.20 | 5:55 AM

Advertisements


PT KA Pariwisata
PT KA Pariwisata / indorailtour.com
PT Kereta Api Pariwisata - PT KA Pariwisata or known as KA WISATA is a directly-owned subsidiary company of state-owned railway giant PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) - or known as KAI Group - running business in railway-based tourism. According to information found in KAI Group Annual Report 2018 as cited by JobsCDC.com, KAI Group holds 99.90% shares in PT KA Pariwisata as at the end of December 2018. The other 0.10% shares in PT KA Pariwisata were owned by Yayasan Pusaka. Established in 2009, PT KA Pariwisata is recognized as one of the pioneers of railroad-based tourism in Indonesia and is a well-established organization in the tourism industry in Indonesia. Based in Jakarta, PT Kereta Api Pariwisata offers products and services include tour packages using trains, domestic and international ticketing, tour packages for individuals and groups, accommodation, arranging travel documents (passport, visa, and insurance).

In line with its continued expansion program, PT Kereta Api Pariwisata currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following position 

Staf Akuntansi dan Pajak (AKT)

Requirements
  • Indonesian Citizen (WNI), Male / Female.
  • Education background
    • D3 Accounting / Taxation with a minimum GPA of 2.95 and minimum accreditation "B" BAN-PT at the time of the graduation date.
    • S1 Accounting with a minimum GPA of 2.95 and minimum accreditation "A" BAN-PT at the time of the graduation date.
  • Age of applicants per 01 February 2020:
    • D3: minimum 18 years and a maximum of 27 years old.
    • S1: minimum 18 years and a maximum of 30 years old.
  • Height
    • Male: minimum height of 160 cm with ideal body weight;
    • Female:  minimum height of 155 cm with ideal body weight;
  • Physically / mentally healthy.
  • Good behavior.
  • Not involved in drugs or psychotropic substances is evidenced by a Certificate from the Public or Private Hospital.
  • No tattoo and no pierced for Male.
  • Never been sentenced to prison based on a court decision that has permanent legal force.
  • Never been dismissed at a subsidiary or other institution due to disciplinary punishment.
  • Willing to be placed in the entire work area of ​​PT Kereta Api Pariwisata,
  • Willing to resign from a working relationship with another institution if it meets the requirements and is declared to have passed the selection.
  • Minimum 1-year of experience in their field will be preferred.
  • Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint (Microsoft Office).
  • Have knowledge of accounting software such as Accurate, Myob, Zahir, etc.
  • Experienced using SAP Software will be preferred.
  • Have the ability to make L / R (profit and loss) reports, journals, balance sheets, etc.
  • Have a good understanding of Taxation.
  • Possess certification in Tax Brevet A and B will be preferred.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Kereta Api Pariwisata on following link below. Should you are interested and qualified, please send your updated CV and application letter, SKCK, legalized copy of diploma, legalized copy of transcript, copy of ID Card, copy of accreditation certificate, color photograph 4x6 to recruitment@kawisata.id (in PDF format with maximum file size of 2MB). Please mention the position code in your email subject. Closing date 5 February 2020. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Kereta Api Pariwisata - D3, S1 Accounting and Tax Staff KAI Group February 2020 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs