Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT HK Realtindo - Fresh Graduate Management Trainee Program Hutama Karya Group February 2020

Written By JobsCDC on 27.2.20 | 8:05 AM

Advertisements


PT Hutama Karya (Persero)
PT Hutama Karya (Persero) / hutamakarya.com
PT HK Realtindo - HK Realtindo is a rapidly growing property industry company in Indonesia. Based in Jakarta, HK Realtindo operates primarily as a developer of Apartment, Office Buildings, and Landed House. HK Realtindo also engaged in property management. PT HK Realtindo is a directly-owned subsidiary company of state-owned construction firm PT Hutama Karya (Persero). As today, Hutama Karya holds 99.75% shares in HK Realtindo. The other 0.25% shares in HK Realtindo was owned by Yayasan Kesejahteraan Karyawan PT Hutama Karya (Persero). According to information found in HK Realtindo's website as cited by JobsCDC.com, PT HK Realtindo was first established in 1997 and initially founded as Property Division of PT Hutama Karya (Persero). In 2010, PT Hutama Karya (Persero) entered the construction industry by establishing 3 subsidiaries, namely HK Realtindo, Hakaaston, and Hakapole. Besides, PT Hutama Karya (Persero) began to enter the EPC and investment. HK Realtindo's head office is registered in Antam Office Park Tower B 8th floor, Jl TB Simatupang No 1 Jakarta Selatan 12530.

In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT HK Realtindo currently is seeking highly qualified candidates who are willing to work in a team and challenging environment for the following position

Management Trainee

Requirements :
  • Fresh graduate.
  • Education level minimum Bachelor Degree (S1) or equivalent.
  • Strong academic results with minimum GPA of 3.00.
  • Maximum age of 27 years old
  • Willing to be placed throughout the operating unit of PT HK Realtindo.
For more detail information, please refer official source from Hutama Karya on following link below. If you feel have the right talent and skills, please register and sign in to the Hutama Karya e-recruitment website with a link as follow: https://rekrutmen.hutamakarya.com. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT HK Realtindo - Fresh Graduate Management Trainee Program Hutama Karya Group February 2020 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs