Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

Telkom Indonesia - Fresh Graduate Great People Trainee Program Batch XII Telkom Group January 2020

Written By JobsCDC on 2.1.20 | 6:01 AM

Advertisements


Telkom Indonesia
Telkom Indonesia / telkom.co.id
PT Telkom Indonesia (Persero) Tbk - Telkom Indonesia or known as "Telkom Group" is the Indonesian largest state-owned telecommunication services firm. Telkom Indonesia engaged in information and communications technology enterprise and telecommunications network services. Telkom Indonesia has it's business activities focused on six business portfolios; Mobile, Fixed, Wholesale & International, Network Infrastructure, Enterprise Digital, and Consumer Digital. Telkom Indonesia offers full range services in information, communications technology, and telecommunications network. Its business includes fixed wireline connections, fixed wireless connections, mobile communications services, networking and interconnection services, and Internet and data communication services. Telkom Indonesia provides various information, media and edutainment services, including managed services based on cloud and server, e-Commerce, e-Payment services, and IT enabler, and other portal services.

Domiciled in Bandung West Java, PT Telkom Indonesia (Persero) Tbk is a public listed company and its shares are traded under reference code IDX: TLKM, NYSE: TLK. At present, the Government of Indonesia is the majority shareholder in Telkom Indonesia with 52.09% shares which represented by the Minister of State-Owned Enterprises (SOE). The other 47.91% of the remaining shares were owned by the general public and investors. Telkom Indonesia's head office is registered at Graha Merah Putih Jl Japati No 1 Bandung. Telkom Indonesia now has 7 regional division offices and these regions gave Telkom Group a total of 60 telecommunication areas and 535 Plasa Telkom Outlets spread across Indonesia. Telkom Indonesia also supported by 11 directly-owned subsidiary companies; PT Telekomunikasi Selular (Telkomsel), PT Telkom Akses, PT Graha Sarana Duta, PT Patra Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Patrakom), PT Multimedia Nusantara (Telkom Metra), PT Dayamitra Telekomunikasi (Mitratel), PT Jalin Pembayaran Nusantara (Jalin), PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia International (Telin), PT Metranet (Metranet), PT Infrastruktur Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Telkom Infra), PT PINS Indonesia (PINS).

According to information found in PT Telkom Indonesia (Persero) Tbk Annual Report 2017 as quoted by JobsCDC.com, Telkom Indonesia’s performance in 2017 improved over the previous year. Telkom Indonesia managed to record total revenue of Rp128,256 billion in 2017. This number is up 10.24% year-on-year (YOY) from Rp116,333 billion in 2016. Telkom Indonesia's total profit in 2017 experienced growth of 12.09% YOY to Rp32,701 billion from Rp29,172 billion in 2016 in the previous year.

As part of the Company's business expansion, PT Telkom Indonesia (Persero) Tbk seeks extraordinarily talented individuals to join as positions below:

Great People Trainee Program Batch XII

Field of work:
  1. Digital Product & Service
  2. Finance
  3. Human Capital
  4. Information Technology
  5. Telecommunication
  6. Business Effectiveness & Development
  7. Commerce & Relation
  8. Risk & Compliance
Requirements:
  • Indonesian citizens (WNI).
  • Having completed the study period by attaching a diploma or Certificate of Graduation (SKL).
  • Not yet 25 years old (S1) and 28 years (S2) as of 1 January 2020.
  • Minimum GPA of 3.00 (S1) and 3.50 (S2).
  • Willing to undergo service ties.
  • Willing to be placed throughout the Telkom region.
For more information, please refer official source from Telkom Indonesia on following link below. If you see yourself as a potential candidate, please apply directly through the Telkom Indonesia recruitment portal with a link as follows https://rekrutmen.telkom.co.id. Closing date 14 January 2020. Your application will be treated confidentially and only shortlisted candidates will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. Telkom Indonesia - Fresh Graduate Great People Trainee Program Batch XII Telkom Group January 2020 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs