Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Kimia Farma Trading & Distribution - SMA, SMK Logistic Staff Kimia Farma Group January 2020

Written By JobsCDC on 3.1.20 | 6:50 AM

Advertisements


Kimia Farma
Kimia Farma / kimiafarma.co.id
PT Kimia Farma Trading & Distribution - KTFD is a reputable company in Indonesia with strong business competencies in the pharmaceutical industry. KFTD has core business competencies in the field of trading and distribution of pharmaceutical products, including consumer health products (CHP), ethical products, and medical devices. PT Kimia Farma Trading & Distribution is a directly-owned subsidiary company of PT Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk (Kimia Farma Group), a leading state-owned pharmaceutical company in Indonesia. According to information found on KFTD's website as cited by JobsCDC.com, 99.99% of KFTD's shares are held by Kimia Farma Group. The other 0.01% remaining shares were owned by PT Kimia Farma Apotek. Domiciled in Jakarta, KFTD has 47 branch offices that serve more than 16,173 pharmacies, 1,319 drug stores, 6,387 free traders, 3,134 hospitals and 1,008 modern markets spread in all over Indonesia (as of December 2017).

Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Kimia Farma Trading & Distribution are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions

Tenaga Logistik

Requirements
  • Minimum SMA/SMK or equivalent.
  • Maximum age of 25 years old.
  • Computer literate.
  • Good looking.
  • Diligent, thorough and high initiative.
  • Able to work hard and in a team.
  • Have driving license class A (SIM A).
  • Have kartu kuning.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Kimia Farma Trading & Distribution on following the link below. If this opportunity captures your interest and you want the chance to further your career then please apply today! To apply, please send your application to PT Kimia Farma Trading & Distribution  - Jl Syarifuddin Yoes No 3A RT 41 BalikpapanAll applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only shortlisted candidate will proceed on the next step. (JobsCDC.com/Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Kimia Farma Trading & Distribution - SMA, SMK Logistic Staff Kimia Farma Group January 2020 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs