Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Pupuk Kalimantan Timur - SMA, SMK, D3, S1 Pupuk Kaltim Apprentice Challenge 4 PIHC Group December 2019

Written By JobsCDC on 24.12.19 | 10:09 AM

Advertisements


PT Pupuk Kaltim
PT Pupuk Kaltim / pupukkaltim.com
PT Pupuk Kalimantan Timur - PKT or referred to as "PT Pupuk Kaltim" is a leading company in Indonesia, running business in fertilizer and petrochemical industry. Based in Bontang East Kalimantan, PT Pupuk Kaltim is a member of PT Pupuk Indonesia Holding Company (Persero) or PIHC Group, a state-owned fertilizer holding company in Indonesia. At present, PIHC Group is the majority shareholder at PT Pupuk Kaltim with 99.99% of ownership. The other 0.01% remaining shares was owned by Yayasan Kesejahteraan Hari Tua Pupuk Kaltim (YKHT Pupuk Kaltim). PT Pupuk Kaltim is recognized as one of the largest fertilizer producers in Indonesia. At present, Pupuk Kaltim has installed a total annual production capacity of 3,435 million tons urea and 2,740 million tons of ammonia. PT Pupuk Kaltim now has 3 representative offices (Jakarta, Balikpapan, and Samarinda) and 13 marketing offices throughout Indonesia. PT Pupuk Kaltim also supported by 12 subsidiary companies and 5 affiliated companies.

In line with its continued expansion program, PT Pupuk Kalimantan Timur invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows

Pupuk Kaltim Apprentice Challenge 4 2020

Education Background
  1. Bachelor Degree (S1/D4): Agribusiness, Accounting, Agricultural Cultivation, Visual Communication Design, Law, Public Health, MIPA Chemistry, Marketing Management, Human Resource Management, Taxation, Psychology, Statistics, Electrical Engineering, Physics Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Informatics Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Agriculture Engineering.
  2. Diploma Degree (D3): Business Administration, Accounting, Visual Communication Design, Archive, Marketing Management, Commercial  Shipping, and Port, Metal Casting, Electrical Engineering, Physics Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Informatics Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning Engineering, Agriculture Engineering, Civil Engineering.
  3. Senior High School (SMA/MA/SMK): Graphics Design, IPA, Mechanical, Multimedia, Agriculture, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineering
General Requirements
  • Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
  • Never participated in Pupuk Kaltim Apprentice Challenge Program .
  • Maximum age
    • Maximum age of 30 years old for Bachelor Degree (S1/D4).
    • Maximum age of 27 years old for Diploma Degree (D3).
    • Maximum age of 23 years old for SMA/MA/SMK and have Bontang ID Card.
  • Minimum GPA of 3.00 and minimum accredited B for S1/D3 and minimum average national exam score of 7 for SMA/MA/SMK.
  • Operating knowledge of Microsoft Office.
  • Physically and mentally healthy.
  • Drug-free.
  • Willing to be assigned according to company needs.
For more detail information, please refer official source from PT Pupuk Kaltim on following link below. Candidates with qualifications as mentioned above are welcome to apply for the position. To apply, please fill in the application form below: http://tiny.cc/pac4_2020. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Pupuk Kalimantan Timur - SMA, SMK, D3, S1 Pupuk Kaltim Apprentice Challenge 4 PIHC Group December 2019 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs