Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Nindya Karya (Persero) - Project Control, Engineer Nindya Karya December 2019

Written By JobsCDC on 18.12.19 | 10:50 AM

Advertisements


PT Nindya Karya (Persero)
PT Nindya Karya (Persero) / nindyakarya.co.id
PT Nindya Karya (Persero) - Nindya Karya is a rapid growing state-owned general construction company in Indonesia, established since 1961. Domiciled in Jakarta, Nindya Karya has a strong business focus on construction, Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) and investment. PT Nindya Karya (Persero) is a state-owned company which is majority-owned by PT Perusahaan Pengelola Aset (Persero) or known by PT PPA Group. As of December 2017, PT PPA - a reputable state-owned financial and asset management firm in Indonesia fully-owned by the Government of Indonesia - holds 99% shares in Nindya Karya. The other 1% of remaining shares was owned by the Government of Indonesia. Nindya Karya now has 7 regions spread in all over Indonesia and 2 divisions; EPC and property. Nindya Karya also supported by 2 subsidiaries/affiliated companies, namely PT Nindya Beton and PT Marga Kunciran Cengkareng. Its head office is located at Jl Letjend MT Haryono Kav 22 Jakarta 13630. Nindya Karya supported by 658 employees, including 273 permanent employees and 385 nonpermanent employees.

According to information found in PT Nindya Karya (Persero) Annual Report 2017 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Nindya Karya booked positive growth in 2017. Nindya Karya managed to record total revenue of Rp 5.88 trillion in 2017. This number is up 26.18% Year-on-Year (YOY) from Rp 4.66 trillion in 2016. Referring to its annual report, total comprehensive income in 2017 amounted to Rp 504.54 billion as compared with Rp177.42 billion in 2016.

In line with its continued expansion program, PT Nindya Karya (Persero) are currently taking applicants for the following positions:

Project Control (Code: 12PC)

Requirements
  • S1 Civil Engineering or Industrial Engineering
  • Required experience as Project Control in a dam, hydropower, or oil and gas project for at least 1 time.
  • Skilled in using MS Project or Primavera.
Civil Engineer - Minyak dan Gas (Code: 08CM)

Requirements
  • S1 Civil Engineering.
  • Required experience in making development designs in oil and gas projects for at least 1 time.
  • Skilled in using ETABS Software, STAAD Pro, Plaxis and Tekla is preferred.
Civil Engineer - Bendungan atau PLTA (Code: 07CA)

Requirements
  • S1 Civil Engineering.
  • Required experience in making the design of the construction of dams or hydropower at least 1 time.
  • Skilled in using ETABS Software, STAAD Pro, Plaxis and Tekla is preferred.
Rotating Engineer (Code: 09RE)

Requirements
  • S1 Mechanical Engineering.
  • Required experience in making designs in the field of rotating pumps, compressors, and blowers.
  • Familiar with International Standards such as ASME / ANSI / ASTM / DIN / BS / API.
  • Familiar with Mechanical Design Software like CodeCalc is a plus.
Piping Engineer (Code: 10PE)

Requirements
  • S1 Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering
  • Required experience in Engineering in Piping Projects for at least 1 time.
  • Skilled in using PIPESIM or CAESAR II Piping Software.
Instument Engineer (Code: 11IE)

Requirements
  • S1 Instrumentation Engineering / Physical Engineering / Electrical Engineering
  • Required experience as an Engineering in Power Plant / Railway / Oil and Gas Network Projects.
  • Mastering and understanding the concept of HAZOP, Cause & Effect, and SetPoint & Alarm List
General Requirements
  1. Maximum age of 35 years old in 2019.
  2. Active in spoken English and writing.
  3. Able to work under pressure & ready to work overtime.
  4. Willing to be placed in all regions of Indonesia.
      For more detail information on the requirement, please refer official source from UNDIP Career Center on following link below. To apply for this opportunity please register and sign in to the UNDIP Career Center e-recruitment website with a link as follow: https://career.undip.ac.id. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

      Notes :
      JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Nindya Karya (Persero) - Project Control, Engineer Nindya Karya December 2019 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
      Advertisements

      Related Jobs :


      Share this article on :
       
      Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs