Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

PT Kimia Farma Sungwun Pharmacopia - D3, S1 Production Operator Kimia Farma Group November 2019

Written By JobsCDC on 6.11.19 | 8:27 AM

Advertisements


PT Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk
PT Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk / kimiafarma.co.id
PT Kimia Farma Sungwun Pharmacopia - KFSP is a rapidly growing pharmaceutical company in Indonesia with core business competencies in the manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceutical raw materials and active pharmaceutical ingredients. KFSP is a directly-owned subsidiary company of state-owned pharmaceutical giant PT Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk (Kimia Farma Group). KFSP is a joint venture company between Kimia Farma Group with Korean Sung Wun Pharmacopia Co Ltd. According to information found in Kimia Farma Group Annual Report 2018 as cited by JobsCDC.com, PT Kimia Farma Sungwun Pharmacopia is 75% owned by Kimia Farma Group. The other 25% shares were owned by Sung Wun Pharmacopia Co Ltd and PT Sungwun Pharmacopia Indonesia. AKFSP was officially established on 25 January 2016. KFSP is based in Cikarang Bekasi and at first stage will produces 8 (eight) items of active pharmaceutical raw materials.

To support the business expansion and its organic growth, PT Kimia Farma Sungwun Pharmacopia invites qualified candidates to fulfill the position as follows

Operator Produksi

Requirements
  • D3 / S1 majoring in Pharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering.
  • Minimum GPA of 3.00.
  • Maximum age of 27 years old for D3 and 28 years old for S1.
  • The candidates with prior experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry is preferred.
  • Physically and mentally healthy.
  • Fluent in English.
  • Good interpersonal and adaptability skills.
  • Hardworking, strong desire to learn.
  • High initiative.
  • Willing to work with a shift system.
  • Single/not married
For further information, please refer official source from PT Kimia Farma (Persero) Tbk on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested, please apply in confidence by filling the online application form at  http://bit.ly/kimiafarmahiringtwII. Closing date 8 November 2019. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Kimia Farma Sungwun Pharmacopia - D3, S1 Production Operator Kimia Farma Group November 2019 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs