Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT SUCOFINDO (Persero) - D3, S1 Civil Supervisor SUCOFINDO October 2019

Written By JobsCDC on 21.10.19 | 8:14 AM


PT Sucofindo (Persero)
PT Sucofindo (Persero) / sucofindo.co.id
PT Superintending Company of Indonesia (Persero) - PT SUCOFINDO (Persero) or known as "SUCOFINDO" is a leading state-owned inspection and supervision services company in Indonesia, based in Jakarta. SUCOFINDO has core business competencies in inspection and audit services, testing and analysis services, certification services, training, and consultation services. As a state-owned company, SUCOFINDO is majority-owned by the Government of Indonesia. As of December 2017, PT SUCOFINDO (Persero) is 95% owned by the Government of Indonesia which represented by the Minister of State-Owned Enterprises (SOE) and the other 5% remaining shares were owned by Societe Generale de Surveillance Holding SA (SGS SA). With services in all parts of Indonesia, SUCOFINDO now has 28 branch offices, 32 service units and 46 laboratories spread all over Indonesia. SUCOFINDO also supported by 1 SBU Laboratory at Cibitung Bekasi and 1 Laboratory at Surabaya East Java.

In terms of financial performance, the performance of SUCOFINDO is showing good results in the business year of 2017. According to information found in PT SUCOFINDO (Persero) Annual Report 2017 as quoted by JobsCDC.com, SUCOFINDO managed to record total revenue of Rp2,037.97 billion in 2017. This total revenue is up 9.46% from the previous year of Rp1,861.76 billion. Total profit for the year 2017 grew considerably to Rp233.66 billion, from Rp148.34 billion in the previous year.

Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, now PT SUCOFINDO (Persero)  is seeking urgently qualified candidates of employee for the position of

Supervisor Sipil

  • Minimum Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
  • Minimum 3 years of experience in the related field.
  • Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structure or equivalent.
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. If you are interested and meet the requirement that needed, please register and sign in to Jobstreet e-recruitment website with link as follow Jobstreet - SUCOFINDO. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted. (JobsCDC.com/Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT SUCOFINDO (Persero) - D3, S1 Civil Supervisor SUCOFINDO October 2019 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

Related Jobs :

Share this article on :
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs