Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  
Advertisements

IPC Logistic Services - Trailer and Wingbox Truck Drivers IPC Group October 2019

Written By JobsCDC on 24.10.19 | 8:11 AM

Advertisements


IPC Logistic Services
IPC Logistic Services / ipclogistic.co.id
PT Multi Terminal Indonesia - MTI or later known as "IPC Logistic Services or IPC Multi Terminal" is a reputable port logistic services company in Indonesia under PT Pelabuhan Indonesia II (Persero), a leading state-owned port operator in Indonesia (most commonly known as Indonesian Port Corporation/IPC Group). The majority of IPC Multi Terminal's shares are owned by IPC Group with 99.9% shares ownership. The other 0.1% was owned by the Maritime Employees Association (KOPEGMAR). IPC Multi Terminal has a strong business focus in three sectors: multi-purpose terminal, container terminal, and freight forwarding. According to IPC Multi Terminal's company profile, as cited by JobsCDC.com, PT Multi Terminal Indonesia was officially formed in 2002 as a spin-off results of the Terminal Business Division (DUT) of the Port Tanjung Priok branch. Headquartered in Jakarta, IPC Multi Terminal runs it's business 6 branch offices throughout Indonesia; Jakarta Branch, Surabaya Branch, Banten Branch, Cirebon Branch, and Semarang Branch. IPC Multi Terminal’s head office is located at Jl Pulau Payung No 1 Tanjung Priok Jakarta 14310.

In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Multi Terminal Indonesia are looking for the best and the brightest candidates to join as following positions

Ppengemudi Truck Trailer dan Wingbox

Requirements:
  • Have driving license/SIM B2 Umum (active)
  • Original and active SKCK
  • e-KTP and Family Card
  • Ages between 23 - 40 years old with an ideal body weight of at least 50 kg.
  • Experienced in their field (attach Plakaring).
  • Minimum education of junior high school (SMP).
General Requirements:
  • Physically and mentally healthy.
  • Responsible, honest and have good manners.
  • Not tattooed, pierced and long hair.
  • Smart, patient and careful on the road.
  • Residing in the DKI area or around the Tanjung Priok area.
  • Have a good understanding of safety driving/traffic rules.
  • Have good knowledge about the container/cargo loading/unloading techniques in vehicles and in the field.
  • Have a good understanding of the use of manual and automatic vehicle transmissions and general vehicle functions.
  • Willing to work with partnership status.
For further information, please refer official source from IPC Multi Terminal on following link below. Should you are interested and meet with the minimum qualification above, please send your soft copy application by email to cs@multiterminal.co.id or send your hard copy application to Corporate Secretary PT Multi Terminal Indonesia - Jl Pulau Payung No 1 Tanjung Priok-Jakarta Utara. Closing date 31 October 2019. All applications will be handled in strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates that match the requirements and qualifications will be notified. (JobsCDC.com/Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. IPC Logistic Services - Trailer and Wingbox Truck Drivers IPC Group October 2019 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.
Advertisements

Related Jobs :


Share this article on :
 
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs