Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT Amman Mineral Nusa Tenggara - Senior Geologist, Geologist Resource MedcoEnergi Group May 2017

Written By JobsCDC on 9.5.17 | 9:33 PM


PT Amman Mineral Nusa Tenggara
PT Amman Mineral Nusa Tenggara / amnt.co.id
PT Amman Mineral Nusa Tenggara - PTAMNT or widely known as Amman Mineral is a reputable foreign investment (PMA) company in Indonesia that is involved in mining industry. The Company concentrates its business activities in the coper and gold mining industry. PTAMNT operates a 87,000ha copper and gold Batu Hijau mine in Sumbawa Barat, Nusa Tenggara Barat Province (NTB). Batu Hijau mine is recognized as the second largest copper and gold mine in Indonesia.   PT Amman Mineral Nusa Tenggara previously known as PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara. According to  PTAMN's company profile as cited by JobsCDC.com, the majority of PTAMN's shares are owned by MedcoEnergi Group through PT Amman Mineral Internasional (82.2%), and the remaining is held by Pukuafu Indah (17.8%). In November 2016, MedcoEnergi Group effectively acquired 50% stake of in PT Amman Mineral Investama which has indirect control controls over 82.2% of PTAMNT.

In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Amman Mineral Nusa Tenggara invites qualified candidates to fulfill the position as follows

Senior Geologist (EXP0040/0060)

  • Minimum background in Bachelor of Science in Geology or Geological Engineering (Indonesia); a Master’s Degree is preferred and demonstrates the ability to complete large and complex projects.
  • Possess competency certification in Middle Operational Supervisor of OHS and Mine Environment from MEMR.
  • Advanced geological technical skills are required at this level.
  • Able to make competent technical decision, implement programs and prioritize work on an assigned project with little or no guidance.
  • Supervisory skills are well developed and demonstrated through assignment of one or lower level geologists and geotechnical assistants to the projects.
  • Experience in supervising technical professionals and non-technical staff.
  • Holds around 7 - 9 years of practical exploration experience with some porphyry style deposit exploration experience.
  • Knowledge of computer and mining geology and resource modelling software is required.
  • Experience with project’s logistics, helicopter operation and project socialization to stakeholders.
Geologist Resource (EXP0071)

  • Minimum background in Bachelor of Geology or Geological Engineering with additional training and/or computer experience or Bachelor of Computer Science with strong geological background.
  • Minimum 3 years of experience in mineral resource estimation methodology. 
  • Holds around 1 - 5 years of practical experience in mining geology and/or exploration.
  • Strong knowledge of data management, especially JORC standards.
  • Entry-level geological technical skills.
  • Familiarity with assaying, ore control and resource modeling.
  • Able to make prudent technical decisions most of the time and prioritize work on the assigned project without high level supervision and guidance.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Amman Mineral Nusa Tenggara on following link below. To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application by signing into PTNNT's linked e-Recruitment website https://recruitment.amnt.co.id. Applications must be submitted by 12 May 2017. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Amman Mineral Nusa Tenggara - Senior Geologist, Geologist Resource MedcoEnergi Group May 2017 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

Related Jobs :

Share this article on :
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs