Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk - Fresh Graduate Future Leaders Programme UFLP Unilever March 2017

Written By JobsCDC on 17.3.17 | 1:10 PM


Unilever Indonesia
Unilever Indonesia / unilever.co.id
PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk - Unilever Indonesia (IDX:UNVR) is a reputable multinational company in Indonesia, running business in consumer goods (FMCG) industry. The Company engaged in integrated FMCG industry. Its business include manufacturing, marketing and distribution of FMCG products. Its products consist of soaps, detergents, cosmetic products, ice cream, savoury, soy sauce, margarine, tea based beverages and fruit juice. PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk is a local subsidiary company of Unilever NV and Plc (Unilever Group), one of the largest consumer goods companies in the world. Currently, the majority of Unilever Indonesia's shares are owned by Unilever Group through Unilever Indonesia Holding BV (85%) and the remaining is held by the public (15%%).

Unilever Indonesia started operations in 1933, and within 82 years has established itself as the leading FMCG in Indonesia. As of December 2016, Unilever Indonesia has 9 production facilities, 2 central distribution centers, 10 depot warehouses, 30 area sales offices, 16 third party manufacturers and directly employs nearly 6,654 employee.

Achievement and performance of PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk in 2015 shows good results achievement. According to PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Unilever Indonesia reported total net sales of Rp 36,484 billion throughout 2015. This amount is an increase of 5.71% over the same period in 2014 amounted to Rp 34.511 billion.

To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities

Unilever Future Leaders Programme

Available functions
  1. Marketing
  2. Supply Chain
  3. Customer Development
General Requirements
  • Indonesian citizen (WNI).
  • Strong Leadership Skill.
  • Strong academic results with GPA ≥ 3.00.
  • Open for:
    • University graduates from any field (recent graduate / soon to graduate).
    • Maximum 2 years of experience for Professionals.
    For more information about the requirements, please refer official source from PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk on following link below.  To apply for, please register directly through Unilever Indonesia e-Recruitment website https://www.unilever.co.id/careers/graduates/uflp and then Click on ‘Daftar Sekarang’. Closing date 27 March 2017. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com /Source)

    Notes :
    JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk - Fresh Graduate Future Leaders Programme UFLP Unilever March 2017 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

    Related Jobs :

    Share this article on :
    Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs