Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT Bank BNI Syariah - Officer Development Program BNI Syariah September 2016

Written By JobsCDC on 1.9.16 | 10:32 AM


BNI Syariah
BNI Syariah / bnisyariah.co.id
PT Bank BNI Syariah - BNI Syariah is a trusted and reliable Islamic financial services company in Indonesia. BNI Syariah has core competencies in the field of sharia banking and its business activities focused in four sectors: commercial business, consumer and retail business, micro business, trasury and international business. PT Bank BNI Syariah is a sharia banking subsidiary company of PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (BNI Group), the third largest state-owned banks in Indonesia. Currently, the majority of BNI Syariah’s shares are owned by BNI Group (99.9%) and the remaining is held by PT BNI Life Insurance (0.1%). BNI Syariah is based in Jakarta and supported by business through 49 regular branches, 19 micro branches, 98 regular sub-branches, 70 micro sub-branches, 17 regular cash offices, 17 functional offices, and 23 mobile services vehicles spread across Indonesia (as of December 2015).

According to PT Bank BNI Syariah Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, BNI Syariah has shown significant performance improvements in the full year of 2015. BNI Syariah managed to record a total asset of Rp 23,017.66 billion in 2015. Compared to the achievement in 2014, it was an increase of 18.09% from Rp 19.492.11 billion. BNI Syariah’s net profit in 2015 was Rp 228.52 billion, 39.98% higher than total net profit in 2014 of Rp 163.25 billion.

To answer the challenges of the future, PT Bank BNI Syariah are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position

Officer Development Program 2016

  • Maximum age of 28 years old.
  • Minimum holds Bachelor Degree (S1) in all major with GPA min. 3.00 within 4.00 scales, except health science / nursing, arts, and teacher training.
  • Actively involved in organization/extracurricular activities.
  • Strong communication skill and have high motivation.
  • Willing to be placed in all over Indonesia.
If you are interested to be a member of BNI Syariah's big family, you could come and directly submit your work application to following locations (detail information as stated below)
  1. Job Market Fair (30 August - 1 September 2016) at Balikpapan Sport Convetion Center (Dome) Balipapan.
  2. Unhas Career Expo (2 - 3 September 2016) at Gd Baruga AP Pettarani, Universitas Hasanuddin Makassar.
  3. Indonesia Career Expo (21-22 September 2016) at Hotel Sandjaja Palembang.
  4. UI Career & Sholarship Expo XXII 2016 (29 September - 1 October 2016) at Balairung Universitas Indonesia Depok.
  5. Airlangga Career Fair XX VII (6 - 8 October 2016) at Kampus C Universitas Airlangga Surabaya.
    For more detail information on the requirement, please refer official source from PT Bank BNI Syariah on following link below. This position can be applied by anyone who met the requirement above. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.  (JobsCDC.com / Source)

    Notes :
    JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Bank BNI Syariah - Officer Development Program BNI Syariah September 2016 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

    Related Jobs :

    Share this article on :
    Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs