Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT Indofarma (Persero) Tbk - SMA, SMK Fresh Graduate Packaging Development Staff Indofarma July 2016

Written By JobsCDC on 21.7.16 | 8:55 AM


PT Indofarma (Persero) Tbk
PT Indofarma (Persero) Tbk / indofarma.co.id
PT Indofarma (Persero) Tbk - Indofarma is a reputable state-owned company in Indonesia, running business in the field of pharmaceutical and healthcare industry. Its business include production and distribution or pharmaceutical and healthcare products. Indofarma is a public-listed company and its shares are traded on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) since 2001 under stock code INAF. Currently, the majority of Indofarma’s shares are owned by the Government of Indonesia (80.66%) and the remaining is held by the public (19.34%). Indofarma is based in Bekasi West Java and its head office is registered at Jl Indofarma No 1, Cikarang Barat Bekasi West Java 17530. Indofarma now supported by 2 subsidiary/affiliated companies, namely PT Indofarma Global Medika and PT Farmalab Indoutama.

In term of financial performance, Indofarma recorded a satisfiying financial result in the full year of 2015 (ended in 31 December 2015). According to Indofarma Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, total net sales grew by 17.41% from the previous year, from Rp 1,381.43 billion to Rp1,621.89 billion in 2015. Total net income in 2015 grew considerably to Rp 6.56 billion, from Rp 1.44 billion in the previous year

To meet the rapidly business growth, PT Indofarma (Persero) Tbk invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows

Pelaksana Pengembangan Kemasan (Code: LPK)

  • Male.
  • Minimum education SMA/SMK.
  • Not color blind.
  • Operating knowledge of Computer with Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems.
  • Have basic design skills using Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
For further information, please refer official source from Indofarma on following link below. If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your application together with updated CV, copy of diploma, copy of transcript, and latest passport photo (3x4) to recruitment@indofarma.co.id (application letter addressed to Bidang SDM PT Indofarma (Persero) Tbk - Jl Indofarma No 1, Cikarang Barat, Jawa Barat 17530 Phone 88323971). Closing date 22 July 2016. Please download Indofarma Application Form here. Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Indofarma (Persero) Tbk - SMA, SMK Fresh Graduate Packaging Development Staff Indofarma July 2016 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

Related Jobs :

Share this article on :
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs