Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk - Recruitment Assistant Planning Mgr Unilever June 2016

Written By JobsCDC on 24.6.16 | 3:55 PM


Unilever / unilever.co.id
PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk - Unilever Indonesia (IDX:UNVR) the most progressive and reliable public-listed company in Indonesia, running business in integrated consumer goods (FMCG) industry. Unilever Indonesia concentrates its business activities in the field of manufacturing, marketing and distribution of consumer goods products. Its products include soaps, detergents, cosmetic products, ice cream, savoury, soy sauce, margarine, tea based beverages and fruit juice. PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk is a local subsidiary company of Unilever NV and Plc (Unilever Group), one of the largest consumer goods companies in the world. Currently, the majority of Unilever Indoensia's shares are owned by Unilever NV and Plc through Unilever Indonesia Holding BV (85%) and the remaining is held by the public (15%%). Unilever started operations in 1933, and within 82 years has established itself as the leading FMCG in Indonesia, with a total of 9 production facilities, 2 central distribution centers, 10 depot warehouses, 30 area sales offices, 16 third party manufacturers and directly employs nearly 6,654 employee.

Achievement and performance of Unilever Indonesia in 2015 shows good results achievement. According to PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk Annual Report 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Unilever Indonesia reported total net sales of Rp 36,484 billion throughout 2015. This amount is an increase of 5.71% over the same period in 2014 amounted to Rp 34.511 billion.

To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill the following position

Asst. Planning Manager [Talent Pool]
Job Number: 16000C80

  • University Degree, majoring in Engineering, Business, Management.
  • Supply chain (APICS etc) qualification will be an advantage.
    For further information, please refer official source from PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk on following link below. To find out where you fit in, please visit the career menu of PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk on www.unilever.co.id. Closing date for these applications is 17 July 2016. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com /Source)

    Notes :
    JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk - Recruitment Assistant Planning Mgr Unilever June 2016 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

    Related Jobs :

    Share this article on :
    Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs