Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia - Recruitment Marketing Staff Pertamina Group March 2016

Written By JobsCDC on 15.3.16 | 5:53 AM


PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia
Asuransi Tugu / tugu.com
PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia - TPI or referred to as "Asuransi Tugu" is an Indonesian general insurance company with focus on loss insurance services related to oil and gas industry as well as marine hull. Asuransi Tugu also offers a wide range of insurance products which include health insurance, credit insurance, aviation insurance, credit insurance, fire insurance, transportation and salvage insurance. Asuransi Tugu is a directly-owned subsidiary company of PT Pertamina (Persero) or Pertamina Group,  a well-known state-owned company with its core business in energy sectors. Pertamina Group holds 65% ownership of the Company’s shares. The remaining 35% interest in Asuransi Tugu is owned by PT Sakti Laksana Prima, 17.6%; Siti Taskiyah, 12.15%; and Mohamad Satya Permadi, 5.25%. Based in Jakarta, Asuransi Tugu runs its business through 6 domestic office networks located at Surabaya, Bandung, Medan, Balikpapan, Semarang and Palembang. The Company also supported by 1 overseas office at Hongkong.

In 2014, Asuransi Tugu achieved positive financial performance. According to PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia Financial Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, the Company booked total comprehensive profit of Rp 444.78 billion in 2014, a 14.25% growth as compared with Rp 389.31 billion in 2013.

Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia invites potential candidates who meet the following requirements to fill the positions of

Marketing Staff - Balikpapan Branch Office (MKTS - BPN)

  • Candidate holds at least a Bachelor Degree (S1) of any major from a reputable university with GPA min. 3.00 within 4.00 scales, preferably graduated from state-university.
  • Willing to be stationed in Balikpapan Branch Office (East Kalimantan).
  • Required experience for minimum 2 years as marketing in general insurance company.
  • Male or Female, maximum age of 30 years old prior to the date of 1 February 2016 with excellent health.
  • Advanced knowledge of general insurance business industry.
  • Fluent in command English both written and spoken.
  • Possess professional insurance degree (AAAIK or AAIK is preferred).
  • Have a Driving License class A (SIM A).
  • Excellent as a team worker and in partnership with other organizations.
  • Fast learner and strong analytical thinking.
  • Good interpersonal skill.
  • Proficient knowledge in computer or Information System is an advantages.
  • Have excellent skill in operating Microsoft Office and internet applications.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia on following link below. Qualified Individuals are invited to submit an application letter with their resume, and a recent photograph to: hrdrecruitment@tugu.com. Please quote applied POSITION CODE in the “subject” line. Or submit your resume to www.tugu.com/career/submit-cv. Closing date 18 March 2016. Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia - Recruitment Marketing Staff Pertamina Group March 2016 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

Related Jobs :

Share this article on :
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs