Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk - Assistant Manager, Manager BNI March 2016

Written By JobsCDC on 14.3.16 | 10:07 AM


Bank BNI
Bank BNI / bni.co.id
PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk - BNI or referred to as "Bank BNI" is and Indonesian state-owned bank and is positioned inside the top four of Indonesian banks in terms of assets. As at the end of September 2015 (3Q-2015), Bank BNI booked total assets of Rp456,463 billion. This total assets figures reflected an 11.9% increase from Rp408,047 billion at the end of September 2014 (3Q-2014), according to Bank BNI's Public Expose Financial Performance the third quarter of 2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com. As a state-owned bank, Bank BNI is controlled by the Government of Indonesia. At present, PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk — whose shares are traded on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX ) under the code BBNI — is 60% owned by the Government of Indonesia. The remaining 40% interest in Bank BNI is owned by  domestic investors and foreign investors, respectively with share ownership of 11.29% and 29.71%.

Headquartered in Jakarta, Bank BNI has its business activities focused in personal banking, priority banking, business banking, international and treasury. Bank BNI runs its business through 1,775 domestic outlets spread across Indonesia and 6 overseas offices located at Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Osaka, London, and New York.

Due to strengthen its team, PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk invites potential candidates who meet the following requirements to fill the positions of

Assessment Center Manager & Assistant Manager
Job. Reff : 00000002042

  • Minimum graduate with Master (S2) of Psychology with professional certification (S.Psi.Psi / M.Psi).
  • Possess certification as Certified Assessor Assessment Center.
  • Required experience for minimum 1 year in the related field.
  • Hands-on experience in developing the design, methods, and tools assessment center.
  • Have expertise in the operation assessment center.
  • Hands-on experience in conducting assessment with assessment center method.
    For further information, please refer official source from EXPERD Consultant on following link below. If you strong confindence you meet the requirement above, please register yourself to www.experdfresh.com and follow the steps carefully. Closing date 2 April 2016. EXPERD Consultant in an authorized recruitment agency of Bank BNI. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

    Notes :
    JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk - Assistant Manager, Manager BNI March 2016 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

    Related Jobs :

    Share this article on :
    Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs