Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT Indosat Tbk - Unified Communication Sales Specialist Indosat Ooredoo February 2016

Written By JobsCDC on 14.2.16 | 1:32 PM


Indosat Ooredoo
Indosat Ooredoo / indosatooredoo.com
PT Indosat Tbk - Indosat (hereinafter referred to as "Indosat Ooredoo") is one of the largest telecommunications networks and services provider. Indosat operates primarily as a cellular services providers both for Indonesian customers, both prepaid and postpaid. Indosat Ooredoo also provides other related services, such as fixed voice services (including International Direct Dialing), fixed wireless, fixed telephone services, and Multimedia, Internet & Data Communication Services (MIDI). Indosat Ooredoo is recognized as the second largest cellular operator in Indonesia. Headquartered in Jakarta, Indosat has 69 millions active cellular subscribers (prepaid and postpaid) as at the end of September 2015. Indosat Ooredoo is a local subsidiary company of Qatar-based Ooredoo Group (previously known as Qatar Telecom), one of the largest telecommunication services companies in the Middle East and North Africa regions. At present, Indosat — whose shares are traded under the code ISAT — is 65% owned by Ooredoo Group. The remaining 35% shares in Indosat Ooredoo is owned by the Government of Indonesia, 14.29%; Skagen AS, 5.49%; and public, 15.29%. Indosat Ooredoo now supported by 5 subsidiary companies; PT Aplikanusa Lintasarta (72.36%), PT Indosat Mega Media (99.85%), Indosat Palapa BV (100%), Indosat Singapore PTE Ltd (100%), PT Starone Mitra Telekomunikasi (84.08%).

In the third quarter of 2015 (3Q 2015, ended in 30 September 2015), Indosat Ooredoo recorded a positive financial performace. Indosat Ooredoo reported total consolidated revenue of Rp 19,582 billion in Q3 - 2015. These total consolidated revenue figures reflected an 10.5% increase as compared to Rp 17,717 billion in the same period at previous year (Q3 - 2014), according to Indosat Ooredoo's Corporate Presentation (Q3 - 2015) as cited by JobsCDC.com.

In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Indosat Tbk are looking for the best and the brightest candidates for join as following positions :

VAC5707 - Unified Communication (UC) Sales Specialist (Solution Consultant)

  • Past experience in Selling B2B Mobile Products, Unified Communication will be an extra advantage.
  • Have some reference customers that have been acquired for the Unified Communication Product from the past experience.
  • Have knowledge related to the Unified Communication Products.
  • Strong knowledge regarding to the market for the Unified Communication Products.
  • Strong knowledge and good understanding about the components of Unified Communication Products solutions
  • Strong knowledge and good understanding about the Indosat business process for B2B Products solutions and implementation mechanism.
  • Good understanding of B2B Mobile Products
  • Able to coordinate customers in cooperation with pre-sales and product.
  • Good understanding about market for Mobile Products, to be aware of how important delivering the products in timely manner.
  • Have the soul of business
  • Stromg communication and presentation skills.
  • Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
For further information, please refer official source from Indosat Ooredoo on following link below. Should you are interested and qualfied, please register yourself to http://careers.indosat.com and follow the steps carefully. Closing date 1 April 2016. Application will be treated strictly confidential. Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Indosat Tbk - Unified Communication Sales Specialist Indosat Ooredoo February 2016 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

Related Jobs :

Share this article on :
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs