Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT Indosat Tbk - Recruitment Asset Process and Data Assistant Indosat October 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 11.10.15 | 4:17 PM


PT Indosat Tbk
PT Indosat Tbk / indosat.com
PT Indosat Tbk - Indosat is one of the largest cellular providers in Indonesia with total active subscribers of 66 millions as at the end of June 2015. Headquartered in Jakarta, Indosat is owned and managed by Qatar-based Ooredoo Group. At present, 65% Indosat shares are held by Ooredoo Group. The remaining 35% interest in Indosat is owned by the Government of Indonesia (14.29%), Skagen AS (5.49%) and public (15.29%). In term of financial performance, Indosat succeeded in achieving acceptable and sound growth in the second quarter of 2015 (2Q 2015, ended in June 2015). The Company booed total revenue revenue of Rp 12,619.96 billion in 2Q 2015. These total revenue figures showed an increase of 8.66% from Rp 11,613.11 billion in the previous year (2Q 2014), according to Indosat - Financial Statements 2Q-2015 as cited by JobsCDC.com.

To assist in the growth and expansion of the company, PT Indosat Tbk requires highly qualified professionals to seize theese career opportunities

Asset Process & Data Assistant
ID : VAC5394 - Field : Finance

  • Have a Bachelor Degree (S1) majoring in Information Technology.
  • Minimum 1 year of experience in database or data warehouse project.
  • Strong understanding of asset life cycle management and network equipment
  • Effective collaboration and communication skills.
  • Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
  • Proficient in SQL database and Business Object Dashboard applications.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Indosat Tbk on following link below. If you have the experience and looking for a greater challenge in telecommunication industry, please apply directly by registration through Indosat's e-recruitment system at http://careers.indosat.com not later than 16 October 2015. All applications will be treated confidentially. Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Indosat Tbk - Recruitment Asset Process and Data Assistant Indosat October 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

Related Jobs :

Share this article on :
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs