Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT Indonesia Comnets Plus - Career Management SPV ICON PLN Group October 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 23.10.15 | 8:06 AM


ICON+ PLN / iconpln.net.id
PT Indonesia Comnets Plus - ICON PLN (ICON+) is a reputable company in Indonesia with a primary focus on telecommunication and information technology (ICT) industry. PT Indonesia Comnets Plus running business in providing network-centric ICT solutions, including clear channel, multi protocol label switching, broadband internet access, VoIP and banking application system. The Company is an ICT subsidiary company of PT PLN (Persero), the national electricity power company of Indonesia. At present, PT PLN (Persero) has an equity interest in WIKA Realty amounted to 99.99%, the rest is owned by YPK PLN amounted to 0.01%. ICON PLN is based in Jakarta and now has 1 Operation and Maintenance office, 9 regional offices, 9 representatives directly employs  nearly 447 staff.

In term of financial performance, PT Indonesia Comnets Plus was able to perform well and achieved encouraging results of operations in 2014. According to PT Indonesia Comnets Plus Annual Report 2014 as quoted by JobsCDC.com, ICON PLN booked total comprehensive income of Rp 165.06 billion and operating revenue of Rp 1,590.47 billion in 2014. This reflected an increase of 129.21% and 25.42% respectively compared to 2013.

To support its progressive growth and maximize the organizational capability, PT Indonesia Comnets Plus invites qualified candidates to fullfill the position as follows

Career Management Supervisor

  • Minimum Master Degree/Post Graduate Degree (S2) in Psyhology or equivakent.
  • Minimum 5 years of experience in the related field, preferably supervisor/coordinator specializing in Human Resources or equivalent (priority from IT and Telecommunication Industry).
  • Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
  • Have a good skills in career management, behavioral interviewing, assessment, psychology test.
  • Full-time position(s) available.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Indonesia Comnets Plus on following link below. If you feel you are the one who have those requirement above, please submit your application directly through http://iconpln.net.id/id/karir/lowongan and clicking apply in preferred position. Closing date 21 November 2015. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Indonesia Comnets Plus - Career Management SPV ICON PLN Group October 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

Related Jobs :

Share this article on :
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs