Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia - Recruitment Officer Pertamina Group August 2015

Written By JobsCDC on 14.8.15 | 5:54 AM


PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia
Asuransi Tugu / tugu.com
PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia - TPI or later known as Asuransi Tugu is a reputable financial services company in Indonesia with core business in general insurance industry. Asuransi Tugu concentrates its business activities in general insurance industry with the business scope in loss insurance services related to oil & gas industry as well as marine hull. Asuransi Tugu is a non core subsidiary company of PT Pertamina (Persero), the national oil company of Indonesia. PT Pertamina (Persero) owns a 65% shares in Asuransi Tugu or equivalent with 1,040,000,000 issued shares. The remaining 35% shares in Asuransi Tugu is owned by PT Sakti Laksana Prima (281,600,000 issued shares or 17.6%), Siti Taskiah (194,400,000 issued shares of 12.15%), and Mohamad Satya Permadi (84,000,000 issued shares or 5.25%). Headquartered in Jakarta, Asuransi Tugu now has 7 branches and networks, located at Bandung, Semarang, Surabaya, Medan, Palembang, Balikpapan, and Hongkong. In term of financial performance, Asuransi Tugu succeeded in achieving acceptable and sound growth in 2014. According to Asuransi Tugu Financial Report 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Asuransi Tugu reported total comprehensive profit of Rp 444.78 billion in 2014,  grew by 14.25% from Rp 389.31 billion.

In order to strengthen its business fundamentals, PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia is looking for highly experienced Indonesian professional to join the team.

Legal Officer (LGO - Jkt)

  • Male/Female, with the maximum age of 30 years old before 1 September 2015.
  • BAckground in Bachelor Degree (S1) from a reputable university majoring in Law, GPA min. 3.00.
  • At least 3 years of experience in similar position, preferable in handling GCG.
  • Have excellent health.
  • Strong knowledge of general insurance industry.
  • Proficiency in English language both verbal and written.
  • Excellent as a team worker, and in partnership with other organizations.
  • Fast learner and strong analytical thinking.
  • Possess excellent interpersonal skill.
  • Have a good computer skill, minimum Microsoft Office and internet applications.
For further information, please refer official source from PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please send your application, resume, recent photograph and indicating position code not later than 23 August 2015 to hrdrecruitment@tugu.com. Please write code position in your subject line. Or you can submit your application to http://www.tugu.com/career/submit-cv. Only short-listed candidates that match to the requirements and qualifications will be followed up. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia - Recruitment Officer Pertamina Group August 2015 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

Related Jobs :

Share this article on :
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs