Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek - SMA Fresh Graduate PPK KAI Group December 2014

Written By JobsCDC on 9.12.14 | 5:58 AM


PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek
PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek / kereta-api.co.id
PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek - KCJ or later known as KAI Commuter is Jakarta-based mass transportation company which specializes in managing railways services in the area of Jakarta, Bogor, Depok, Tangerang and Bekasi (Jabodetabek). KAI Commuter is a strategic subsidiary company of PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero), the national railways company of Indonesia. At present, PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) holds 99.78% of the total shares in KAI Commuter and other remaining shares was owned by Pusaka Foundation (0.22%). As of December 2013, KAI Commuter have a workforce of over 1,593 people.The financial performance of KAI Commuter in 2013 showed a good improvement. According to PT Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero) Annual Report 2013 as cited by JobsCDC.com, KAI Commuter posted an increase of 170% in total net profit from Rp 50 billion in 2012 to Rp 135 billion in 2013.

As part of the Company's business expansion, PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek is calling young smart people to seize theese career opportunities

Petugas Pelayanan KRL (PPK)

  • Indonesian Citizen (WNI), Female age minimum 20 years and maximum 25 years old as of 1 January 2015
  • Minimum education of SMA with minimum average national exam of 6.50.
  • Minimum height of 160 cm with ideal of weight.
  • Good appearance.
  • Execellent command in English.
  • Good character as evidenced by SKCK from the National Police.
  • Physically and mentally healthy and not color blind.
  • Never involved with drugs and or psychotropic substances.
  • Not being under contract directly with other agencies.
  • Willing to be placed in all working areas of KAI Commuter.
Documents Required
  1. Legalized copies of latest diploma and academic transcripts.
  2. Copy of valid ID Card.
  3. Recent color photograph 4x6 cm (2 pieces).
  4. Not married certificate from local government office.
  5. Drug free certificate from the competent authority.
  6. Valid SKCK.
  7. Health and not color blind certificate from doctor.
  8. Statement letter stamped Rp 6,000, stated willing to be placed throughout the PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek.
  9. Curriculum Vitae, to include work experience and attach reference work for experienced workers.
For further information, please refer official source from PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek on following link below. Should you are interested and qualified, please send all documents above by airmail to PO BOX 1432 JKP 10014. Closing date 11 December 2014. Applications received after these dates will not be considered. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com/Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT KAI Commuter Jabodetabek - SMA Fresh Graduate PPK KAI Group December 2014 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

Related Jobs :

Share this article on :
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs