Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk - D3 Administration Staff BRI December 2014

Written By JobsCDC on 11.12.14 | 8:17 AM


ATM Bank BRI / bri.co.id
PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk - BRI or widely known as Bank BRI is a state-owned public-listed bank in Indonesia and is listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) since 2003 under reference BBRI. The Bank is owned majorly by the Government of Indonesia with 56.75% shares and the remaining 43.24% shares was owned by the public. The Bank now has 10,234 office networks nationwide, consist of 1 head office Jakarta, 19 regional offices, 457 branch offices, 581 sub-branches, 5,228 BRI Units, 972 cash offices, 2,454 Teras BRI, and 456 Teras Mobile. Bank BRI was first established in 1895 and having over 119 years of operating history in Indonesia. Bank BRI now has become as the largest banks in Indonesia with focus on micro banking segment. According to Bank BRI Financial Update Presentation (Q3 - 2014) as cited by JobsCDC.com, Bank BRI reported total micro loan of Rp 148.4 trillion and maintains total consolidated assets worth of Rp 705.28 trillion at the end of September 2014 (Q3 2014).

In line with its continued expansion program, PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk are currently taking applicants for the following position:


  • Male/Female, not more than 25 years old.
  • Minimum D3 all majors, minimum GPA of 2.75.
  • Good looking, strong communication skill, deft and honest.
  • Minimum height of 155 cm (Female9 and 165 cm (Male) with the proportional weight.
  • Technical expertise in Microsoft Office usage (Word & Excel).
  • Placement area Jakarta Pusat, Jakarta Selatan, Jakarta Barat and Tangerang.
For further information, please refer official source from JobsDB on following link below. This position can be applied by anyone who met the requirement above. To apply for, please send your cover letter along with latest CV, ID Card, Photo (close up 4x6 and full body post card size) to PT Mutualplus Global Resources -  Sudirman Park B 15, Jl KH Mas Mansyur Kav 35 Jakarta Pusat Phone 021 - 57940567 email lamaran@mutualplus.co.id. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk - D3 Administration Staff BRI December 2014 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

Related Jobs :

Share this article on :
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs