Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT Bank Bukopin Tbk - D3, S1 Fresh Graduate, Experienced Teller Bukopin November 2014

Written By JobsCDC on 29.10.14 | 4:00 PM


PT Bank Bukopin Tbk
PT Bank Bukopin Tbk / bukopin.co.id
PT Bank Bukopin Tbk - Bank Bukopin or widely known as Bukopin is a reputable privately-owned bank in Indonesia, based in Jakarta. The Company has more than 43 years of experience in provides a full range of banking services (established since 1970). In 2006, Bank Bukopin's shares traded on Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) under code BBKP. To date, Bank Bukopin is owned by KOPELINDO with 29.51% shares ownership. The remaining 70.49% interest in Bank Bukopin is owned by PT Bosowa Corporindo (18.57%), the Government of Indonesia (11.43%); and the General Public (40.48%). Bank Bukopin now has 40 branches, 118 sub-branches, 87 funtional offices, 144 cash offices, 39 payment points and 530 ATMs spread in all over Indonesia. In term of financial performance, Bank Bukopin showed a strong performance in the first six months of 2014. According to Bank Bukopin Financial Statements of June 2014 as cited by JobsCDC.com, Bank Bukopin posted Rp 531.686 billion in total comprehensive income in the end of June 2014, a growth of 10.04% from Rp 483.174 billion in 2013.

Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank Bukopin Tbk are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions


  • Male/Female, Single/not married and not older than 25 years of age.
  • Have a Diploma Degree (D3) or Bachelor Degree (S1) with minimum GPA of 3.00.
  • Fresh graduate or experienced are welcome to apply.
  • Good appearance with minimum height of 165 cm for Male and 160 cm for Female.
  • Have a good integrity, responsible, discipline and high committed.
  • Have a strong orientation towards the customers.
  • Eager to learn and work to achieve the best results.
  • A team player and able to work with individual targets.
  • Never dishonorably discharged from the government and private legal entity.
  • Have a valid Police Records (SKCK).
  • Healthy both physically and mentally: not color blind either partial or total, free from the influence of narcotics and other addictive substances.
    For further information, please refer official source from CDC UNS following link below. If you are interested and competent in accordance with the requirements, please send your aplication letter along with CV, copies of diploma and trancripts, copy of SKCK, copy of working reference, and recent color photograph (size 4x6 and full body photograph) to SDM PT Bank Bukopin Tbk - Jl Jendral Sudirman No 10 Solo 57111. Closing date 7 November 2014. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

    Notes :
    JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Bank Bukopin Tbk - D3, S1 Fresh Graduate, Experienced Teller Bukopin November 2014 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

    Related Jobs :

    Share this article on :
    Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs