Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT XL Axiata Tbk - S1, S2 Specialist, Internal Auditor XL Axiata March 2014

Written By JobsCDC on 10.3.14 | 6:01 PM


XL Axiata
PT XL Axiata Tbk / xl.co.id
PT XL Axiata Tbk - XL Axiata is the third-biggest mobile phone operator in Indonesia with more than 45 million subscribers. XL Axiata was first established in 1989 as PT Grahametropolitan Lestari. The name XL Axiata was established in  2009. As of December 2012, PT XL Axiata Tbk is majority owned by Malaysia's Axiata Group Berhad through Axiata Investments (Indonesia) Sdn Bhd (Axiata Group Berhad) with 66.5% shares ownership. While the remaining shares was owned by Public (33.5%). The Company is based in Jakarta and currenlt operates 112 direct distribution channels (XL Center) spread in all over Indonesia. XL Axiata was able to increase revenue in 2012 by 15 % to Rp21.3 trillion from Rp18.47 trillion in 2011, according to XL Axiata Annual Report 2012 as cited by JobsCDC.com. In February 2014, XL Axiata has wons Top Brand Award 2014 for category Post Paid Cellular Simcard and Prepaid Cellular Simcard from Marketing Magazine and Frontier Consulting Group.

Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT XL Axiata Tbk have following positions to offer for the right person that can grow together as

Specialist - Financial Risk Management

  • Bachelor Degree (S1) or Master Degree (S2) in Accounting, Finance, Business, Engineering, IT
  • 2 - 3 years experience in related field
  • Preferably certified in risk management or related skill
  • Analytical skill in related core skill/field, particularly in analyzing risk and its exposure
  • Requires skill in executing and delivering risk management assignments
  • Intermediate knowledge of risk and control
  • Detail orientation
  • strategic thinking
  • Business acumen
  • Negotiation skill
  • Coordination and communication
  • Planning and organizing
Internal Auditor

  • Candidate must possess at leat Bachelor Degree (S1) in Accounting, Business, Engineering, IT
  • Master degree (S2) will be an advantage
  • 1 - 2 years audit experience and project management
  • Good exposure in Accounting and Finance practices, supplier and partner management
  • Good understanding about mobile telecummunication business, e-commerce and B2B management
  • Excellent english writing report and communication skills
  • Strong capability to gather and analyze information to identify risk, potential impact, and recommendations in mitigating the risk
  • High attention to detail
  • Good in negotiating and coalition building skill
For further information, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. Candidates meeting to above qualification are welcome to apply, please submit your application to XL Axiata - Jobstreet. Successful candidates will work in a result oriented and dynamic environment. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT XL Axiata Tbk - S1, S2 Specialist, Internal Auditor XL Axiata March 2014 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

Related Jobs :

Share this article on :
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs