Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk - Key Account Executive Food Solutions Unilever January 2014

Written By JobsCDC on 18.1.14 | 1:22 PM


Unilever Indonesia
Unilever Indonesia / unilever.co.id
PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk - Unilever Indonesia is a leading fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) company in Indonesia. Unilever Indonesia running business in consumer good fields, including in manufacturing, marketing and distribution activities. Unilever is already established since 1933 and has strong local roots in Indonesia for more than 80 years. At present, Unilever Indonesia has 8 production facilities and supported by 16 third party manufacturers spread across the archipelago. At present, PT Unilever Indonesia is 85% owned by Unilever Indonesia Holding BV, while the rest (15 %) was owned by Public. Unilever Indonesia booked solid growth in the the first nine months of 2012 (January to September 2013), according to Unilever Indonesia Financial Report Q3 2013 as cited by JobsCDC.com. Unilever Indonesia was able to expand sales by 13.17% from Rp 20.34 trillion in Q3 2012 to Rp 23.02 trillion in Q3 2013.

Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk have following positions to offer for the right person that can grow together as

Key Account Executive - Unilever Food Solutions (Job Number: 140000B4)

  • Bachelor degree, with minimum 5 years relevant Modern Trade Account Management (Account’s Head Office & Field Sales experience), in consumer goods industry  
  • Preferably having experience in managing Hypermarket accounts (Carrefour, Hero, Matahari)
  • Proven people management capabilities
  • Customer facing experience
  • Ability to develop strategy, plan and implementing program of account plan (sell in) and end user promo (sell out) as well
  • Fluency in Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, & Power Point) is a must
  • Fluency in English is a must
          For further information about job requirements and to apply online, please refer official source from Unilever Indonesia on following link below. Unposting date 2 February 2014. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (JobsCDC.com /Source)

          Notes :
          JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk - Key Account Executive Food Solutions Unilever January 2014 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

          Related Jobs :

          Share this article on :
          Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs