Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT PANN (Persero) - Recruitment S1 Legal Officer PANN January 2014

Written By JobsCDC on 3.1.14 | 7:34 AM


PT Pann (Persero)
PT Pann (Persero) / bumn.go.id
PT Pengembangan Armada Niaga Nasional (Persero) - PT PANN (Persero) is a state owned company in Indonesia that deals with ship financing business, with the aim to develop maritime industry in Indonesia. The Company's main services including Financial Lease, Factoring and other services (Vessel Monitoring System, Planned Maintenance System, Fuel Monitoring System). PT PANN (Persero) is already established since 1974 and is majority owned by the Government of Indonesia with 93% stakes ownership. Other remaining 7% stakes was owned by a largest state-owned bank PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk. The Company is registered in Jakarta with main office is in Jl Cikini IV No 11 Jakarta. PT PANN (Persero) keeps on growing as profits rise 8.9 percent, according to their latest financial statements as cited by JobsCDC.com. The Company's net profit as of December 2012 reached Rp 86.33 billion, compared to Rp 79.21 billion in December 2011.

Due to strengthen its team, PT Pengembangan Armada Niaga Nasional (Persero) are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :

Legal Officer

  • Min Bachelor's Degree (S1) of Law, preferably from reputable state university with GPA min 3.00
  • At least 3 - 4 years of working experience in the field of legal
  • Max age 30 years old
  • Good command in English, both oral and written
  • Have a good communication and negotiation skills
  • Have good analytical and decision making skills
  • Familiar with Microsoft Office
For further information, please refer official source from PT PANN (Persero) on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, then please send your detailed CV, diploma and transcript, recent photograph not later than 18 January 2014 to HRD PT PANN (Persero) - Gedung PT PANN Lt 4 Jl Cikini IV No 11 Jakarta Pusat 10330 or via email to pannmf@rad.net.id. All applicants will be treated confidential & only shortlisted candidates will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT PANN (Persero) - Recruitment S1 Legal Officer PANN January 2014 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

Related Jobs :

Share this article on :
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs