Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT Bank DKI – S1, S2 Fresh Graduated Officer Development Program Bank DKI January 2014

Written By JobsCDC on 25.1.14 | 8:22 AM


Bank DKI
Bank DKI / bankdki.co.id
PT Bank DKI – Bank DKI is one of the most reliable and leading regional development banks in Indonesia which is already established since 1961. PT Bank DKI is majority owned by  the Government of DKI Jakarta with 99.91% stakes ownership. While remaining stakes (0.09%) owned by PD Pasar Jaya. As at the end of 2012, the Banks has 1 head office Jakarta, 5 working units ouside head office, 21 branch offices, 41 sub branch offices, 104 cash offices, 31 payment points, 4 SAMSAT drive thru units and also 265 ATM networks. Bank DKI continues to show improvement performance in the third quarter of 2013. Bank DKI reaped Rp 628.62 billion in total comprehensive profit in 9 month of 2013, compared to Rp 221.10 billion in same period last year, according to Bank DKI's latest financial statements as cited by JobsCDC.com.

Due to facing fast business growth and expanding of business across Indonesia, PT Bank DKI are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :

Officer Development Program (ODP)

  • Minimal S1 for all major fields of study except: Health Sciences / Nursing, Literature, Art and Religious.
  • Min GPA (4.00 scale)
    • S1 : 2.75 (PTN) / 3.00 (PTS)
    • S2 : 3.25 (PTN) / 3.5 (PTS)
  • Maximum age: 25 years old (S1), 27 years old (S2)
  • Fluent in English both spoken and written
  • Computer literate minimum MS Office program
  • Not married and willing to not get married for education 
  • Willing to undergo the Association Office 
  • Willing to be placed in all areas of the Big City 
  • Good looking and good personality 
  • Min height 155 cm for Female and 165 cm for Male with proportional weight
  • Has no family relationship with the employees of PT Bank DKI
  • Not being in litigation or involved in legal proceedings (civil or criminal)
    For further information about this program, please refer official source from Bank DKI on following link below. To apply, please register and submit your application via www.lmfeui.com/bdki or www.lmfeui.com. Closing date 8 February 2014. All applications will be treated in strict confidential and only use for the purpose of selection. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

    Notes :
    JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Bank DKI – S1, S2 Fresh Graduated Officer Development Program Bank DKI January 2014 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

    Related Jobs :

    Share this article on :
    Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs