Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT Timah (Persero) Tbk - Management Trainee Program Timah December 2013

Written By JobsCDC on 16.12.13 | 1:31 PM


PT Timah (Persero) Tbk
PT Timah (Persero) Tbk / timah.com
PT Timah (Persero) Tbk - PT Timah or Timah is a major tin mining in Indonesia which is already establised since 1976.  PT Timah (Persero) Tbk is 65% owned by the Government of Indonesia. While the rest (35%) was owned by public. PT Timah (Persero) Tbk is based in Pangkalpinang and having 114 mining licence both onshore and offshore on 522,460 hectare of tin mining area in Bangka Belitung and Riau Archipelago Province. PT Timah (Persero) Tbk has 7 subsidiary company, namely PT Tambang Timah, PT Dok dan Perkapalan Air Kantung, PT Timah Ekspomin, PT Timah Industri, PT Timah Investasi Mineral, Indometal London Limited (LTD). The Company successfully maintained profitability in 2012, according to Timah's latest annual report (Annual Report 2012) as cited by JobsCDC.com. PT Timah achieved total comprehensive income (profit) of Rp 435,698 billion for the end of 2012.

To expand the business scope, PT Timah (Persero) Tbk are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic individuals for the following challenging positions as :

Program Management Trainee (MT)

Min SMA/SMK, having a sailor certificate of competency (COC) with the following qualifications
  • Having a certificate of competency (COC) of ANTD, ATTD with min age 18 years and max age 25 years per 31 December 2013, preferably having other certificates (COP), such as BST, AFF (Advance Fire Fighting), SCRB (Survival Craft & rescue Boat)
  • Having a certificate (COC) ANT III (*), ANY IV & ANT V, ATT III (**), ATT IV & ATT V follow with valid endorsement, at least until the month of March 2014 with min age 18 years and max 35 years per 31 December 2013, preferably for those who have other COP, such as BST, AFF (Advance Fire Fighting), SCRB (Survival Craft & rescue Boat), radar simulator, etc
  • Having a valid seaman book, at least until the month of March 2014
  • Preferably Male because it will be placed in field operations
Note :
(*) ANT III with position for ANT IV qualification
(**) ATT III with position for ATT IV qualification

Documents required
  1. Application letter
  2. Legalized copy of academic certificate and transcripts
  3. Recent 4x6 Color photograph (2 pieces), write down your name and birth date on back side of your photograph
  4. Copy of Birth Certificate (akte)
  5. Copy of valid ID Card
  6. Curriculum vitae (CV), please ensure your contact telephone number, email and postal code included in your CV.
  7. AK 1 card (Kartu Kuning) from Disnakertrans
  8. Statement letter (stamped Rp6,000) : willing to be placed throughout the area of ​​operations of PT Timah (Persero) Tbk and its subsidiaries
For further information about this program, please refer official source from PT Timah (Persero) Tbk on following link. Should you are interested and qualified, please submit your complete applications above to DISNAKERTRANS Provinsi Kep. Bangka Belitung - Kompleks Perkantoran Gubernur Kepulauan Babel, Jl P Pongo Air Itam Pangkapinang. Closing date 24 December 2013. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Timah (Persero) Tbk - Management Trainee Program Timah December 2013 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

Related Jobs :

Share this article on :
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs