Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT PP London Sumatra Indonesia Tbk - Procurement Staff Lonsum Indofood Group January 2014

Written By JobsCDC on 31.12.13 | 7:17 PM


Lonsum / londonsumatra.com
PT Perusahaan Perkebunan London Sumatra Indonesia Tbk - PT PP London Sumatra Indonesia Tbk or known as Lonsum is a major privatetely-owned plantation company in Indonesia which is already established since 1906. Lonsum performing business in plant breeding, planting, harvesting, processing and the selling of palm products, rubber, seeds, cocoa and tea. Since 2007, Lonsum is a member of a largest food producer in Indonesia Indofood Group through PT Salim Invomas Pratama Tbk. As of December 2012, PT Salim Invomas Pratama Tbk holds 59.5% stakes in Lonsum, while the rest (40.5%) was owned by Public (with ownership interest below 5%). Lonsum is based in Jakarta and has 3 regional offices; Medan, Palembang, and Samarinda. During 2012, Lonsum posted total consolidated net sales of Rp4.21 trillion, according to Lonsum Annual Report 2012 as cited by JobsCDC.com. This amount is lower by 10.1% from Rp4.69 trillion 2011

To support the business expansion and its organic growth, currently PT Perusahaan Perkebunan London Sumatra Indonesia Tbk invites the best candidates to join as following positions below :

Procurement Staff

  • Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field
  • At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position
  • Preferably Staff (Non-Management & Non SUpervisor) specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management of equivalent
  • Full time position(s) available
For further information about job requirements, responsibilities and to apply online, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. Your application will be kept as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for selection and interview. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT PP London Sumatra Indonesia Tbk - Procurement Staff Lonsum Indofood Group January 2014 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

Related Jobs :

Share this article on :
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs