Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT Pertamina Retail - SMK, S1 Attendant, Manager Pertamina Group November 2013

Written By JobsCDC on 7.11.13 | 1:12 PM


PT Pertamina Retail
PT Pertamina Retail / pertaminaretail.com
PT Pertamina Retail - Pertamina Retail is a gas stations sales retail sales subsidiary company of PT Pertamina (Persero), a national oil company of Indonesia. PT Pertamina (Persero) owned 99.98% shares in Pertamina Retail, while the rest was owned by PT Pertamina Tongkang (0.02%). Originally registered as PT Petrajaya Lubrindo in 1997. PT Pertamina Retail was launched in 2005. Pertamina Retail engaged in 2 business sectors, namely full retail and non fuel retail (NFR) business. Pertamina Retail is based in Jakarta and  owned 74 gas stations (SPBU) in 8 regional branches nationwide (per December 2011). Pertamina Retail again recorded increased operational performance in 2011, according to PT Pertamina Retail Annual Report 2011 as cited by JobsCDC.com. Pertamina Retail booked total net profit in 2011 worth of Rp19.55 billion, representing a growth of 181.7% from previous year.

To support the business expansion and its organic growth, PT Pertamina Retail now is seeking the best candidates who are interested to learn and gaining hands-on experience in retail oil and gas business as follow

Manager Cafe

  • Male, age Maximum 35 Years
  • Minimum education S1 Hospitality (majoring in Food & Beverages)
  • Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position, preferably in the field of Food & Beverages (Bistro)
  • Understand Operations F & B Cafe (Kitchen, Service, Beverages)
  • Willing to be placed around the outlet Cafe Bright
  • Have good communication skills, and look attractive
  • Able to speak English with an active
Cafe Attendant

  • Male/Female, age 18-26 years
  • Minimum height 165 cm for Male and 158 cm for Female
  • Minimum SMK majoring in hospitality education
  • Experience as a Waitress or Barista in an added value
  • Willing to be placed at the specified outlets and follow a schedule shift work
  • Have good communication skills and good looking
    For further information about job requirements, responsibilities and to apply online in each positions above, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. All application will kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

    Notes :
    JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Pertamina Retail - SMK, S1 Attendant, Manager Pertamina Group November 2013 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

    Related Jobs :

    Share this article on :
    Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs