Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT Pertamina Hulu Energi West Madura Offshore - Junior Specialist Formalities Pertamina Group October 2013

Written By JobsCDC on 18.10.13 | 10:37 PM


Pertamina Hulu Energi
Pertamina Hulu Energi / phe.pertamina.com
PT Pertamina Hulu Energi West Madura Offshore - Pertamina Hulu Energi WMO or commonly known as PHE WMO is one of the largest oil and gas exploration and exploitation companies in Indonesia, headquartered in Jakarta. The Company is the operator of the West Madura Production Sharing Contract (PSC). PHE WMO has been operating in the West Madura Offshore (WMO) block since 2011. The first activity in this block was began in 1984. At this block, the Company holds 80 percent of participating interest (PI). Other remaining PI was owned by Kodeco Energy Ltd (20%). PHE WMO is a part subsidiary company of PT Pertamina (Persero) through PT Pertamina Hulu Energi. According to PT Pertamina (Persero) Annual Report 2012 as cited by JobsCDC.com, PHE WMO reported total production of 9,319 BOPD of oil and 110 MMSCFD of gas for the end of December 2012.

To answer the challenges of the future, PT Pertamina Hulu Energi West Madura Offshore are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position

Jr. Specialist Formalities
(PHE WMO Jakarta)

  • Bachelors Degree (s1) from Engineering, Finance/Accounting or Management
  • At least 5 years related experience in Oil & Gas industry
  • Certified PTK - 007
  • Good in English and Indonesian Language
  • Computer Literacy
  • Basic Knowledge in SKKMigas Regulations or PTK 007
For further information, please refer official source from Petromindo on following link below. To apply, please submit your resume to http://recruitment.pertamina.com or mail to hrssphewmo@pertamina.com, with the “applied position” as the email subject. Closing date 31 October 2013. Your resume will be treated strictly as confidential and only suitable applicants will be contacted for further process. (JobsCDC.com /Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Pertamina Hulu Energi West Madura Offshore - Junior Specialist Formalities Pertamina Group October 2013 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

Related Jobs :

Share this article on :
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs