Hi guest ,  welcome to JOBSCDC.com  |  

PT Sorikmas Mining - Accounts Payable Accountant Antam Group September 2013

Written By JobsCDC on 30.8.13 | 6:27 PM


PT Sorikmas Mining
PT Sorikmas Mining / sorikmas.co.id
PT Sorikmas Mining - SMM or commonly known as Sorikmas is a reputable gold mining company in Indonesia, which has strong reputation in Indonesia for more than 15 years. PT Sorikmas Mining is joint venture company between Sihayo Gold Limited (SGL) and PT Aneka Tambang (Persero) Tbk. SGL is an Australian public company owns 75% of SMM and the remaining (25%) is owned by PT Aneka Tambang (Persero) Tbk, a leading state-owned mining company in Indonesia. PT Sorikmas Mining is based in Jakarta and having contract work in the Mandailing Natal (Madina) North Sumatera, include 24,300 ha of contract work District Kotanopan, Muara Sipongi, and Ulupungkut and ​​41,900 hectares located in District Siabu, Malintang Hill and North Panyabungan.

To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT Sorikmas Mining are now looking for a person with strong motivation and vision to fill following position :

Accounts Payable Accountant (Jakarta Based)

Requirements :
  • Male/Female
  • Age Max 30 years old
  • Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors Degree Finance/Accountancy/Banking or Equivalent.
  • At least 3 years of working experience in the related to accounts Payable and General Ledger.
  • Understanding of tax regulation an advantage
  • A strong team player who is able to work independently, under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
  • Must be an organized, detailed and self motivated person.
  • Good computer skills (Office & Accounting Sofware)
  • Must be able to read, Write and speak in English.
For further information about duties and responsibility, please refer official source from JobsDB on following link below. To apply this job, please submit your resume and recent photograph by using e-mail not later than 11 September 2013 to recruitment@sorikmas.co.id. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. (JobsCDC.com / Source)

Notes :
JobsCDC.com now available on android device. Download now on Google Play here. Please be aware of recruitment fraud. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. PT Sorikmas Mining - Accounts Payable Accountant Antam Group September 2013 will never ask for fees or upfront payments for any purposes during the recruitment process such as transportation and accommodation.

Related Jobs :

Share this article on :
Business Blogs My Zimbio Business Top Blogs